Ok Staci and Trep, You Win

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I've been sitting here thinking about how stupid I am for getting wrapped up in this madness over the internet. Greg was absolutely correct that there are bigger fish to fry. My mom has ovarian cancer so I think I understand that completely.

I have really enjoyed this site until recently. Seems like all this started after the rally. Maybe I made a bad impression there. I don't know. I thought it was just one person but I guess not. I am not going to sit here and defend myself for everything I say here or on another site. I give Staci credit for pretty much being quiet after my post to her. That is just not in my nature. I know I said I wasn't going to let her run me off but after I thought about it, this just isn't worth getting upset about.

I see some of you via email!

Fish on!

Teri -

Michael had absolutely nothing to do with this and he said absolutely nothing aimed at offending you.

me

AND I had nothing to do with "running you off".

You are doing it all to yourself.

Hey Teri, I hope your mother beats her cancer, good luck to her. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Now Trep is involved? You guys are killin me. Now I gotta go catch up again!

Seriously, we're all adults here. This has got out of hand and I never expected this kind of behavior on this site (unless it came from Rob!).

We enjoy having Teri and me! on this board, and no one should be leaving regardless of what was said or done. You two don't have to look at each other every day. It's a computer screen and can be ignored if chosen. You are both bigger than this and need to just get past it.

It's just a bunch of words....

Sorry if I'm rambling, I'm just starting my first cup of coffee :)

Teri,

First, I'm sorry to hear about your Mom and I will say a prayer for her.

Second, CUT IT OUT and stay right where you are! Er, uh, on this board I mean:)

Third, if you remember, you and I had our differences in a post also (though you still misunderstood LOL) but it's NOT personal!!

Leaving the board is just plain silly and I think you know it.

Now, don't make us have to give you a "time-out"..

Bill

Ok, one more thing that's infinitally more important!

NOBODY will go fishing with me today *boohoo*...

"It's too hot" - "It's not cloudy enough" - "It's too late now" Geeeeezzzzz

Going fishin' around here on the week-end is out of the question. Too much traffic, both on the road and on the water. So, you would think any "fisherman" would grab at the chance to go, wouldn't you?

I hate going alone. Anyone want to meet???:)

Bill

I'll post this here in case Teri doesn't check the other post...

Teri - Whoa there young lady!!! What do you mean "Trep, I figured it wouldn't be long before you got on me as well."??? I did have a GREAT time at the rally with you! Didn't you friendly "slam" me from the first minute I got there? I took it all as good harmless fun! My post above as it stated was in response to Pierre's comment about TREP being your favorite poster dude! And notices the "LOL" and "Gotcha!!!" which are internet CODE for JUST FUN'N!!!

Is Staci a friend of mine? Sure, so is Rick, Tex, Snow, Bill, Bob and EVERYONE else (so NO one get thier undies in a bunch 'cause I didn't call their name!!!) I did NOT enter thie thread or the others that you and Staci have been discussing except to poke fun at someone or return a friendly "jab". I did that on purpose because I didn't have a dog in this.

I'll tell you my view as I told Staci, life it too short to fight over words. I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom, family and friends are the MOST important things we have! In the last 3 years i've lost my only brother and my dad, so I have a completely different outlook on life then I did 4 years ago. It is VERY difficult to "hurt" me with words anymore, I look to the bright side of everything each and every day.

And I'd Still LOVE to see that picture of You Know WHO wizzing off the back of the Banana boat!!!

Teri,

Go pick up JR and I'll meet you both in Ohio or West Virginia or somewhere.. Nah, it would be too late in the day to fish:)

Bill

Bill - YOU go to West Virgina with JR, i've SEEN Deliverance!!! LOL

Just don't take me ANYWHERE near there when we come up to MD in a few weeks!!! LOL

Teri

I've never met you personally so I don't know what this is all about but stay with us. I hope your Mom beats her cancer. My father-in-law who is my cartooning mentor is dying of lung cancer so I can relate to the stress it puts on you.

Hang in there.

fatrap

Teri,

Sorry to hear about your mom and your father in law fatrap. My thoughts are with you all.

Please hang around, ok Teri???

Carlos

Now see, somebody HAS to go and pull me into this and everyone wonders why I get pi$$ed! Haaa!

Teri, you don't have to go anywhere. Like I said, contribute and take what you want, and just simply ignore those who try to get a rise out of you. If somebody wants to unprovokingly take a stab at ya, they REALLY need to grow up and spend more time on the water.

Now's the time for the pic of me on the webcam with the following caption:

"How can you leave a purdy face like this???"

Bill - OUCH you are RIGHT! Just checked the box "last unpolluted river in Georgia". NOW I remember why my employees at one my old jobs got that for me!!! LOL

Here piggy,piggy,piggy!!! LOL

"How can you leave a purdy face like this???"
Web%20Cam%20ala%20Neeley.jpg

Neeley you better sop propegating that godawful picture or I'm gonna bring a jar of blackflies with me to MI and personally put them where thy can have a good feed!! LOL

TOXIC

TERI, come on now, Football season is coming on who can I pick on (in fun only) everyone else loves the PATS.

I do not know whats going on but you said it best its only a message board address only the ones you want to address.

Ed

Teri, honey, you ain't seen NUFFIN! You should see what I got on BFHP for attending a rally. I had a most-unflattering picture posted and some malcontent calling me rude, obnoxious and boorish. Heck, no one here's threatened to "kick your arse" 12 times over, have they? This IS the kinder, gentler group :).

Just in general. I ALWAYS seem to get roped into a lot of these posts and slammed even when I'm minding my own biz.

What's new! Hey snowball, YOU'RE the last one who should pointing blame. It's ALWAYS your fault on the BFHP! LOL At least here the hogpile doesn't usually get more than 20 deep. Over there, I don't know how you can breath down under all that pile. Haaaa.

That's OK though, I got hog piled on the politics page by some funny lil left wing fellas.

Rob - Since you left the gun place? Where are your working now?

I had taken a few months off and worked on the house during the fall.

I've been with a company in the tile/flooring industry for some time now. I run the west coast market. That's why I work from 10:30 to 7:00, to accomodate my market. It's a great company, with an awesome product for their industry that has the best warranty in their industry. They focus FIRST and foremost on giving the best customer service they can, and not surprisingly they have had substantial sales increases every year running for over 6 years. I wish I had never wasted my time with Natec and come straight here. It was a pay cut, but the intangibles are worth it.

I get even more vaca time so I can fish my tourneys. Plus with mornings off, I can work on the house a little each day. A really good fit.

Cool - was wondering what you were doing with PC access during the day :) I was hoping you were NOT test firing guns while posting!!! LOL

That's easy, it's test firing while eating that is tricky! Plus my lead count when I was there went through the roof. But eyes have this nice glow at night now.

Rob -

What company and product?

I'm selling stuff like floor sanding paper to the rental industry.

me!

Rob, who are you working for? I was in the floor covering business for a long time.

Harpo

Harpo, I thought you were in the couch covering business... watching football games :)

Naw, that's just my hobby. A guy's gotta have some sort of recreation.

I always say, "If it's heavier than a biscuit or a dollar bill, I ain't picking it up!"

Harpo

Teri-

Hang Out with us...

I lost my mom to cancer last October...

Prayers your way...I know what you're going through...

az

Latest posts

Back