newest Nitro option

• Thread starter Bill Corrigal [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Corrigal

Reaction score
I'd like to try one, but I don't think I could afford the maintenance!!!!!!!
bassprint2.jpg

note that this option isnt available on a Tin boat :)

I have this option now, and high maintenance Isn't the only problem...TO young....It's taking It;s tole on this old man..May have to sell the ranger to get rid of the option.....JR
IMG_0001.jpg

Hey JR...A too young story ....When my first wife an I divorced, I met and dated a 22 yr. old ( I was 35). Late one night we were coming back from a nightclub and The song "Sultans of Swing " came on the the radio..... I turned it up and said " I love the Dire Straits. Her reply was "who are the Dire Straits?" I never called her again!( I felt to old!)

JR, There's a name for old guys like you hanging out with young babes.........

HAPPY SOB'S

;>))

Harpo

Not really ..... Like Champion says She doesn't like Skinerd, She likes beyonce...Yeee Gads...But It sure Is fun sometimes.....JR She Is 36 I am 58 Crazy huh Bad part Is this has been going on and off for 10 years

JR:

Those of us members in the mid 50's do feel sorry for you however we do admire your flag.

Da Bear

Uh JR - Are you telling us that gal is 36 years old?? In the Patriotic bikini??? MAN what have you been FEEDING her, I want my wife to get some!!!! LOL

I don't feel a bit sorry for him. I want one of those too.

ChampioN,

A$$ and glass always go together!!

Jr,

If you ever need a pinch hitter, let me know!! LOL!!!

Bob G.

She drinks beer, and cooks and cleans.. as soon as the plaster's get done In here shes paintin the place to...But remember I have a bad heart so maybe thats some of It..Ya Think...

OK Just to clarify JR, that IS your current wife in the picture, she IS 36 years old and this is the same woman you describe as "She drinks beer, and cooks and cleans.. as soon as the plaster's get done In here shes paintin the place to"???

Not Wife..EEEEGADS My current FRIEND!!!! We sleep together...But that may be ending after she gets he place clean and painted...HA HA HA

The new option comes 2 different ways the expensive way as pictured in the above posts and the inflatable option, much cheaper and always ready to go fishing with ya, just be careful with the hooks!

Jr. Your my hero. BUT, all said and done I'd still take the Ranger becaue it will pretty much look the same in ten years.

fatrap

HHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH Now thats funny...

Jr. Now you know why I have so few lady friends,(being butt ugly is only part of it). Always say the wrong thing at the right time. The gym where I lift weights theres some real honeys. I tell all the guys(in front of the girls)that young pretty girls are like puppies. They're cute when you first get em, but most all of them grow up to be dogs. Then it's real hard to get rid of em.LOL

fatrap

Right on Fatrap....Usually they take It all and leave...Thats why I'll never get married...Again.....

JR, You're my hero!!!!! All I got to say is....

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...holy schmidt...what a ride!"

I have been sliding for quite a while now..HA HA

Dang,

That would make a dog break it's chain....

I thought all boats have those options.

Jr we need to hang out some time...:) I am sure she has some friends.

Mini

I'm lookin' and lookin' but I can't see the newest option because that girl is in the way. Give me a hint.

Old eyes.

If only you guys could be here now...If this was truly an option on all rangers there would be a mass exidous from nitro...

I swear The site I now lay eyes on would give weaker men a heart attack..Than god for chemicals..(better sex thru chemestry)....HA HA HA

I will post some better pics tomorrow..Jr Plasters are done...Naked painter coming up..BWHAHAHAHAHAH

OK JR gonna try this ONE MORE TIME - Is that gal 36 years OLD??? If so, either A) she's never had a child, B) MAN i'd hate to see her plastic surgery bills or C) MAN OH MAN!!! God did somthing RIGHT on that lady!!!

Trep

PS. Bill - Nope, Beka's asleep and will NOT see this post!!! LOL

2 boys age 14 and 7 Never had any surgery..she Is just a lady...Hard to find any better..But she has one heck of a temper...So all Is not perfect....she Is an accountant..Makes good money to...Only problem she smokes..I don't....

JR, You keep takin them chemicals and you'll smoke too :)

You know Sam, I might smoke I never looked..BWHAHAHAHA

I am going to edit my posts I hope all got to read them.... Because she might read my posts and well the cosequences could be harmfull to my health....Jr

Too late JR, I've downloaded this page and the other posts about her, created a "black mail Jr" file to help me pay for my next Tracker!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back