"New" Ranger - Same Guy

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dewey Leggett

Reaction score
I took the plunge and bought me a low hours 2001 520DVX (Bassmasters Classic Edition) with a 225 Opti last weekend. The buyer of my '96 896 is supposed to pick it up on Friday. I will, of course, make sure he knows about the site. I hope I can still hang around here from time-to-time. I know the purpose of the site "is for the exchange of information about Nitro and Tracker boats," but everyone on here has always been really helpful and I hoped I have been able to help some people with a few questions. I have had an '87 Guide V-16, an '89 1800TF, and a '96 896, and have had great results with all of them. I just got a deal I couldn't refuse on the Ranger, so I went for it. I hope you don't mind.

Dewey - You can always stay with us but please, please, please don't go on and on about the R...... (LOL) We will get you back with a Nitro in the near future. Good luck with the new toy and come back with fishin' stories.

Sorry, Dewey..... We're at the limit on Rangers..... Still got tags to fill for 'Toons, Skeeters and BassCats though.....

Any chance you could make a quick exchange? :^)

Congratulations! That is one VERY NICE RIG!!

You'd be missed if you weren't to stick around!

me!

Sweeeeeet! You'll love it! Sorry guys but Rangers ROCK! Get us some pics Dewey! Seems like a LOT of Nitro owners are jumping over to other brands lately......wonder whaaasup wid dat??? LOL

Though the main focus here is Nitro's and Trackers, we seem to be becoming a 'diverse' group nowadays. It would be interesting to see what the current makeup is, of active members.

Congratulations on the new RIG. Could be that you bought something that will now be rare. A Bassmasters Classic Edition boat from Ranger. If memory serves me, 2001 would be the last year with Ranger being a significant participant/sponsor with BASS.

Let's see some pic's of that bad boy.

Tex

Well I guess ONE more Ranger won't kill us(since we do let Rob carry on)....Stick around...we here do need some help!

;)

TEE

I propose a new limit on postings...

Only 2 Ranger owners can post in any given thread. Only 1 in the glass vs. Tin "discussions". Once those limits are met, the other "rangers" must sit on the sidelines.

:)

Dewey, Post some pics and stick around!

Thanks guys. I'll get some pics posted soon. Tex, you were right - last year for that edition. By the way, in case you believe those guys on BFHP, the Ranger has a gel crack. My Nitro only has 3 and it was 7 years old.

I dunno, Sim.....

That way, only Rob and Rob would ever get a chance to post!!

Did Rob just say that Rangers ride like a ROCK?????

(Congrats Dew -- nice rig. Pics please!!)

I think we outta let the Ranger boys stay but make every one of them post a pic in their library of them in those attractive green "Ranger" coveralls and wide brimmed "Ranger" (as in forrest and park) hats.

TOXIC

Or maybe Rich can come up with a new "member" icon that denotes that they have joined the "dark side"...

Yeah... instead of a "star" they gett a colored Darth Vader helmet!

Nice ride Dewey... anytime you get a "new to you" boat is cool... ANd, next time you'll know enough to get the very best... TIN!!!!

Excuuuuse me Mr. Meyer but it seems to me that about 2 1/2 weeks ago your behind was planted firmly in glass!! And lovin' every minute of it!! Careful, you might just lose your ride!!

TOXIC

Dewey,...you're going to LOVE that 520!! It's one SUH-WEEEEEEEEEEEET ride!!! I can't get enough of mine!!

Mac

OH NO!! NOT ONE OF MY HOMEBOYS!!!

I'M SO DISILLUSIONED.

Harpo

I wouldn't use the fact that an Okie bought a Ranger as a sign that Ranger is good. Heck, the Okies are still out buying as many 99-2001 Fichts they can find :).

Dewey,

Congrats on the "new to you" Ranger. Mac is right, the 520 is one sweeeeeet boat!!!

Bob G.

Having personally met Sooner and knowing his personality,..it gives me great pleasure knowing we can dog his arss and he just sits back and cracks up with the rest of us...say hi to Andy for me!!...Seeya big dog!!

Mac

Thanks Mac! I figure I never give any crap to people I don't like so I thinking you guys must love the Sooners! ;>))

I'll tell Andy you said Hi. Schools out so he doesn't come alive till noon.

How's the toy boat deal going?

Harpo

BTW our new BPS is taking shape. Are you going to make it down for the Grand Opening?

Latest posts

Back