New Orleans boat show

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenny Guess

Reaction score
I went to the New Orleans boat show last night (yes, some of the city is coming back to life..) and I felt like a kid at Christmas....man, if I only had a few million $ ! Tracker had a very nice display with a sample of all their boats. Talked with a rep that was very helpful even though I told him I had just purchased a Bass Tracker PT 175....he walked me over to the 2006 to show me the changes. If you haven't been to one of these shows, try to make one. You should have a good time. You can get lots of good info. Example: I stopped at the Motor Guide booth and asked the rep about using my troll motor in brackish water and he said to wash it good and to add an anode to the shaft and asked for my address and said he would send me one (no charge) when he got home. He also said that when I needed a new one to get a salt water series. I was impressed....Kenny

Kenny G, where are you from? I live on the westbank of New Orleans, maybe we could get together.

Bubby:)

Latest posts

Back