My new truck

• Thread starter Gene B [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/2706/I
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene B

Reaction score
Here's my new truck...well, my wife's new truck. She said I can drive it on the weekend. Kinda like custody of a kid. She gets it during the week and I get it on the weekend. LOL

GMC Sierra Z-71 4X4 5.3L eng, 3.73 gears, tow pkg,Tan cloth int. w/bucket seats.

Mac, glad to do my part to help support you and my retired dad.

Gene
Image051a.jpg

Nice ride you will like It..And did you thank the wife for letting you use It???????HA HA JR

Nice ride but dont you have a better parking spot?

Nice Truck.. Great color.. Now you need a Pic of the Truck and Boat together!!

Max <><

Hey....I think he stole my boat. I better go home and make sure it's still in my garage.

Nice Truck Gene! It's nice to see i'm not the ONLY one that borrows the Tow Vehicle!!!

Trep

JR...she hasn't let me use it yet.

Teri, it's an off road vehicle

Tee, this is my boat. 2001 896DC, 200hp XR6.

Max, I'll have a pic of them together soon. I got the trailer wiring converted to the 7 pin connector last night I also had to get a new tow bar and trailer ball.

Brian, the Ford in Toreador red was my first choice. It would have matched the boat almost perfectly.

Trep, A mans got to do what a mans got to do. With my job the gas bill would kill me, so having her drive it makes the most sense.

Gene
Image026a.jpg

Nice truck!! Great pic too!

Rich D

This is a Pic of Myself and My Boy.. His name is Jacob and is 5 y/o and loves to Bass it with his Daddy!! Sharp Boat.. Would have matched my old Truck perfectly but I needed a new toy.. Here it is..

Max <><
Off%20the%20water-2.JPG

SWEET truck Gene!

Since it's your wife's...that means you don't have to worry about changing the oil, pressing up the tires, or anything, right???

LOL

az

That's exactly why I have to change the oil Etc. LOL

Gene

Latest posts

Back