*&%^$^&%& MICE

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
As the last part of winterizing my boat, I went out to my shed to get the boat cover. I took the box, yep it was in a box, and carried it outside to the boat. I carefully unfolded it over the top of the boat to discover that mice had chewed holes all over the place! There must be 20 holes from dime size to a couple of inches across. Geeeeezzzzz, I was angry. Well, I put it on anyway and got out the duct tape. I guess I'll have to get a new on in the spring.

Darm Mices...

Bill

How about a new cover and a hungry cat this spring.

Da Bear

Or just drive it down here and put it next to mine and I promise to run it every other week!! And you and the wife get to meet the Treppers!!!

Or just come down when it gets cold and stay a weekend and fish out of my Tracker!

Trep

LOL Bear... I've got two cats but the wife won't let them outside:) I've never had a mice problem in that before but just a little while ago I did find two bags of birdseed that my wife must have bought. **Grrrrr**

Michael, I would love to do that. Let me get this back problem cleared up and we'll see...

Bill

Everyone swears that moth balls will keep them out..Well I caught about 40 this summer, and plan on cutting there balls off this week and putting them in the boat.to see if they will keep them out of my boat....Jr

Latest posts

Back