mexican pirates on lake falcon

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/1001/Mexican-pirates-shoot-US-jet-skier-near-border-on-Falcon-Lake-Texas

this is absolute BS, first they rob 5 us bassfisherman, and nothing is done, and now someone gets killed, YET, our wonderful President says he feels safe at our borders.

Time to start carrying semi autos with on the lakes, be safe out there guys for those of you go there.

I am with you Mike, first if I was down there I would avoid Falcon, or if I was fishing it, I would make sure to stay on the US side AND carry a high powered weapon!

Maybe we need a Bass Fishing Militia!

Trep....we just need a President with stones.....and since he has NONE,..this crap will continue until he's out,...When he wants Holder to sue AZ for ENFORCING illegal immigration laws, you know he's not going to give a rat's tush about a murder victim!! (WTF,...Just try and get ANYBODY in his admin to even say the word's "Islamic Terrorists")!! :angry: If he won't even recognize the perps behind 9/11,..he won't do a damn thing about Mexican Pirates.:angry:

Well we had a tournament Saturday at Falcon Lake. Yes I said Falcon Lake. We had about 18 boats. We all took off from the public ramp. We all had agreed not to fish the Mexican side. But as soon one boat took off toward's the Mex-side we all ended up over there. We fished the Coyote, the Diablo with no problem. A gill netter wasn't more than 20 feet from us. They just ask for some smokes and that was it. They were pulling out a gill net. It's buisiness as normal with them. On the way back to the ramp there was 5 U.S. Marshall boats and 3 helicopters patrolling the Vele

I saw that story on the Today Show this morning and couldnt believe it.

I bought a new bass boat just for Falcon. I'm having a really hard time finding a 1000lb thrust trolling motor and I had to mount the transducers for my rear HDS-10 on the transom, but so far everything else is working well.

It doesn't chine walk like my Triton does, and it's a tad bit faster than most of the Rangers... :lol:

gunboat.gif

All the best,

Glenn

I think there might be more to this story, I am gonna wait and see what the real story is.

I actually do have a tournament on Falcon this coming season, but I'm not buying a Mexico license, and I'm keeping my boat on the US side. Not worth the risk just to catch a few fish.

All the best,

Glenn

I saw last night that they are a little skeptical about the wife's story. They interviewed her and she seemed to be handling the shooting a little too well in my observation, but people do react differently. Everyone is waiting for the body to show up to make a determination.

Scott

Latest posts

Back