Merry Christmas

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
We have a half day here at work. Will be getting off and just heading home. I want to take this time to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Also take the time to say a prayer for the military past and present for whom we would not have the freedoms we enjoy today. May God bless each and everyone of you and your families where ever you call home.

Barry from Louisiana

Back to you Barry. Family is on the road I just got done cleaning the pool:p Prayers sent to all of those over in the sandbox.

TOXIC

Right back atya Barry and EVERYONE else here on the NTOWS.....Freezin's Greetings and Merry Fishmas!:wub:

Mac

Safe travels and Merry Christmas to all on NTOWS

Sorry I thought is asked what i wanted for Xmas.....yep, three of em! lol

Merry Christmas and safe travels to all of our NTOWS crowd! God Bless you all and keep you safe.

Same to everyone..By the way Mini I was married to all 3....

Mini I don't want EM :D

dont wanna marry em Jr... :) I will return all three for more fishing stuff! lol

Barry, same to you. Be safe, enjoy your family and friends.

I'm heading to the airport here in Omaha in a little while, hoping to catch an earlier flight home.

Merry Christmas to all.

Special thanks and prayers for those in our Military - especially those that cannot be with their families this weekend.

Tex

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Best Wishes for the New Year to all of the folks here at NTOWS. And, again, thank you to Rich for the best place to hang on the net....

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope everyone gets a chance to catch a couple more fish before the year ends.

Steve

Latest posts

Back