• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mercury Premium Oil

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Yeatts

Reaction score
I have 9 unopened original 1 gallon factory jugs of Mercury Quicksilver Marine Lubricants Premium 2-Cycle Outboard Oil for sale. I have an Optimax now and run Pennzoil 100% synthetic in it - these jugs are sittin around taking up space. $100 for 9 jugs.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike,Do you ever come across the line in Maryland or DC I would take those right off your hands.I work in the potomac DC area down there every day.You can email me and let me know.

Thanks Paul

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the reply, I don't get up that way too often. I occasionally go to Fort Belvoir (Alexandria area)for work. I'll keep your email handy and drop you a line if/when I am coming that way and maybe we can work something out - no one beating down the door for this stuff - I've had it about 10-12 months, don't think it goes bad!? Take care and have a good holiday.

Mike

It has a black label in a gray bottle. Bought from Wal-Mart last year - Premium, not premium plus.

Mike

Mike - email sent. Defer to Paul (he was first), but if you don't sell to him, check my message.

Jim

Jim C - If you get them I will split them with you if you want! 5 for me and 4 for you! LOL

Latest posts

Back