meeting on lake champlian

• Thread starter Thomas Macaluso
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas Macaluso

Reaction score
anyone going to be coming in for lunch on Friday ? The reason I ask is that we will be pulling in around noon give or take a hour. We have to check in to the anchorage inn then we should be ready to fish . I guess hat everyone is going to be going out of the rally ramp . If you all want we can set a time to meet at the ramp if I know what time your pulling in. Otherwise look for us a the ramp or on the lake . I have a Maroon duel console 929 with gold & silver highlights , Look for two guys and a medium sized white dog. Mac If I don't see you at the ramp I'll look for your boat on the water. I assume you are going to have your blue 901. By the way that's a really nice color scheme on that boat,real pretty

Thanks Tom,....I do like my 901....especially when it's shiney and perty!! LOL I don't know if I'll be in at the ramp at noon though,.....I plan on covering and scouting a lot of water friday, so i could be just about anywhere!!! I'll give everyone my cell phone number though,..so call and if I'm close I can swing by the ramp......I'll keep an eye open for your 929!! Seeya there big dog!! Is it 3am thursday yet??? LOL,...man i'm stoked!!!!

Mac

Good idea with the cell phone number. Probably wise for a few of us to swap numbers in case there are issues out on the water.

Weather forecast is looking great with sun and warm temps.

C'mon Thursday morning !!!!!!!!!!

I am at the mercy of who I will be riding with Tom. Man that is weird to say.

Guys I don't know about cell phones up there . I have had problems calling Rob when I'm up on the vermont side. Also on candlewood Both Jim and myself couldn't get either other cell. By the way Jon were you fishing that tournament on candlewood this past Sunday. Our club was the one that cmae in behind you. Also I took second with 10.77 pounds and lunker with a 4.77 smallie

Reception on the lake is bad. No close attennas! Sometimes they work though.

HEY CONGRATS Tom, now you need a repeat this weekend!

Anybody bringing FRS radios? I have two radios (14 channel/38 subcodes) that I am bringing on Friday. Anyone is welcome to use one of them. I'm also bringing my handheld VHF marine radio.

Bob G.

I will try to get my hands on some radios. Rob, I'll be there Friday early and I might be alone for Friday only....we can fish toghether. I will not have a vermont liscence though who sells them that early ???

Pierre

There are some places accessible via water we can get them. You have a rider for the weekend?

Tom, we never where able to do Candlewood. We got bumped off due to some permit issues. We did our local lake, (Highland) instead and I got my but kicked hard. Earlier in the week I thought I had some big post spawn females pegged down as my partner and I had gotten 4 for about 20 pounds, but of course, come tournament day, they we're no where around.

Congrats on your Candlewood win! I'll be seeing you on Friday in NY.

what channel on your VHF marine radio's. i will be on the lake sunday prefishing for a club tourn the following weekend(couldn't swing both and i really wanted to)also my handle is "ospreybass". i will be launching out of port henry. and in my friends blue skeeter.thanks stan

Stan,

I don't think my handheld VHF will reach down to Port Henry as it is only 5 watts. I just got the radio 2 weeks ago to keep in my boat for emergencies or mechanical failures. It also has weather channels which is pretty cool. What channels do most people talk on? My booklet states that CH 16 is for emergencies. Thanks.

Bob G.

I'll have 2 FRS Radios and my cell phone. I didn't have any problems with my cell up there. "Can you hear my now?... Good." "How about now?....Good."

Cell phone: (603)930-7530

I'll have my FRS on channel 6, cuz that's how many games it will take Detroit to win the Stanley Cup.

Marke

my 5 watt hand held has reached 20 mi. at it's furthest. so you never know. most people i know use 69 or 61. i will leave mine on scan. if i recgonize anyone i will answer. thanks stan.

Latest posts

Back