marker light on trailer orange

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Ruskin

Reaction score
hi i need help i have a nitro trailer and i am trying to change the bulb on the orange marker light on the front of the trailer where the tonge pin pulls out i can not get the plastic off to get two the bulb and you cant get to it because it is the the square frame with no access does any one know how to take off the plastic all i am doing is braking the blace around the bottom help thanks bob you can send help to me at [email protected]

Bob, I am pretty sure that you can not change just the bulb. On mine I had to replace the entire light.

Bob I think Beck is right...replaced mine with led, fixture has two parts...plug in light amber color and rectangular base...you should be able to use small flathead screw driver and pry up amber lens from each end not side to side but front to back and you will see how light plugs in to base...they are built like that to keep water out...hope this helped

As stated above it is designed to be water tight, but they are not always. Any way replace the whole thing. You can usually find a replacement at West Marine, Gander Mnt, or BPS if you have one near you.

HP

Back