LSU TIgers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry Dufour

Reaction score
That was sure a great game last night. It was good for the state, too. Now let's see what the Saints do.

BArry from La. :)

That was an great game last night. I sure do enjoy watching ND get beat.

Hope the Saints do well, I'll be pulling for them.

Come on guys, no more ND bashing until we can figure out how to eat cereal out of a bowl. We are so bad at bowls lately soup isn't even served in the commons any more! We'll be back. I just hope it is sooner rather than later. Now that I said "sooner" maybe we can play them next year? Might be a win! Unless they come up with a armed forces bowl and we play the last place team! No wait, we do that each season to get to the bowl. Oh well!

Congrats to LSU and the state!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Randy!

ND is like marijuana; put them in a bowl and they'll get smoked.....

sorry I couldn't resist....

Steve, and everyone. Thanks for the kind words. I will be at the Saints playoff game. The first one that is, maybe the second one depending on how they do, and which Bear team shows up. I am 53, and have been following the Saints for many years, it is hard to believe they actually have a chance to go to the Big Show. LSU, did a good job last night. I am listening to Saban's press conference. I believe he took lessons from O.J.. He says one thing and does the other. I believe he would better off if he just would tell everyone, only believe from me what comes out of my mouth next.

Bubby:D

Latest posts

Back