• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowrance LCX-27 - March timeframe presell

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Well... my new HDS8 is on order, but it's going to take a little while to get here as it's on backorder. I figured I'd throw this out, so anyone looking to buy a like-new unit in a month or so will have an opportunity to save up some money. This unit is not coming off my boat until my new one gets here, and I'm not asking for money until I'm getting ready to ship it to the buyer. I simply want to give someone an opportunity to say "I'll definitely take it", and then we can speak later on and money can change hands when my HDS8 gets here.

For sale is my slightly less than one year old Lowrance LCX-27. All updates performed, and I'll double check before shipping to ensure you have the latest available software installed in it.

Comes with all power cables, GPS puck (LGC-3000), white Lowrance cover, mounting bracket and gimble knobs, manual, and a brand-new never-used puck transducer with built in temperature probe.

Everything is in like-new / excellent condition. This unit is on a boat that is garage kept, and always wiped down and covered when not in use.

Anyone who is local, or who wants to take a trip to meet me can use it all day long on my boat (I'll throw in a free fishing trip to Choke Canyon... What a baaaagain! :lol: ). For an six pack of IBC rootbeer... you can probably even get me to install it for you. :lol:

$725 shipped to your door.

All the best,

Glenn

Yes I do J.R. Still waiting on my new electronics to arrive. It's still on my boat, fully installed. Please let me know if you are interested. I can take any pictures you may want too.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back