• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Nitro Gear

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erik Lunde

Reaction score
Any help on tracking down some Nitro Gear? Seems Tracker Marine is missing out on a good market by making it so hard to find/purchase gear...

Thanks.

A guy on bass boat central has some nitro hats ($12 tyd) in the miscellaneous section

Thanks all - Please see the following response I received from BPS regarding their Nitro Gear website. Looks like they'll have a bunch of new stuff coming out real soon. I would say feel free to reply to Tanda with any suggestions you all may have.

Hi Erik,

I am working on a Nitro Gear website right now. We expect to have it up and running within the next week to 10 days. The link on the Nitro website will connect you to the new gear site.

What kind of items are Nitro owners interested in? Your answers would be a big help!

Tanda Bundy

Embroidery Manager

Bass Pro Shops/Outdoor World

Embroidery & Design

Corporate Offices

Springfield, MO

(417) 873-4308

[email protected]

It amazes me that with a few exceptions, the folks over at BPS pretend this site doesn't exist. Instead of launching a new site and then asking what would you like, don't you think a good marketing type would have asked what would sell first?

Latest posts

Back