Last Day

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Today I'm at school. My last day ever. No students because of the holiday. Just me cleaning out my room and packing my stuff that I've accumulated over the 34 years at this school. Found packages with old fishing photos. Fishing out of a truck innertube, leaky jon boats and a series progressively more sophisticated boats. All stuffed in dust old envelopes. Looking back the time seems like a blink of the eye.

So now it's retirement.

fatrap

Job well done, now enjoy the years where you get to set your schedule and do it your way. Enjoy.

Congratulations, being retired is a tough job, You never get a day off! Now you can remember how it used to be when you got out of school for the summer, aint it great.If you like fishing maybe we can get togther some time. i fish the "hill" , clarks hill near augusta, ga.

I'm enjoying it.

Brantley

Congradlations Enjoy! Now is the time to set your priorities! As retirement goes on little things seem to interfere with doing what you hoped to do. So do not get too busy to have fun. Gene Z

Congrats! Thanks for your dedication to the kids and teaching. I can't imagine that myself.

I just wanted to echo the above sentiment, Mike. There's no way you could be rewarded any higher for your tenure with our youth than the opportunity to get out, go, and do what you want, when you want. Retirement is AWESOME!! Enjoy!!!! ;):D

Latest posts

Back