Lake Anna Saturday

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Got a little floatilla going out on the cold side Saturday. Anybody brave enough is welcome to go with. KB, CIII, Bill from VA, Myself...and who else?

TOXIC

Man Id love to go, But Im in Nashville Tenn for a bus trip this week and dont get back until friday. Ive got family coming on Sat for my twins second birthday. I think I would be sleeping outside for a while if I even asked. Ill be there next time. Cabin fever is setting in. Thanks for the invite Tox. See all of you next time. Enjoy the day and catch some Biguns.

Jaws

Its a possibility, have to see if i can get some more work done around the house first.

mike

Toxic - Would love to make it but we are in the throes of selling right now and the deadlines are fast approaching. I was a little taken back about going to the COLD side but I realized that Carlos and KB are getting ready for their tourney and need a little (or should I say lots) of practice. Give them a couple of honey-holes, but not all of them. Make them work for it! LOL.

With the weather we have had this week you should be good to go up lake. Last week you couldn't get far up due to the ice. It was socked in from Hunter's Landing and further up. Should be better now and they are not calling for any cold fronts to come through other than a little rain on Wenesday and some wind on Thursday. Saturday is partly sunny with a high of 50 degrees.

Everybody have a great day on the water, tear 'em up and be safe!

Bill

Will do. Offer is open to any and all. It'll be more funnin' than fishin!!LOL!! I can't let them get tooooo serious!!

TOXIC

oh Bill, the day i need Mr.Hammer to put me on fish.is the day i need to stop tournament fishing...lol

KB - Sssssssshhhhhh - Just want him to feel like he contributes but you know we just let him play 'cause he has the ball and bat. LOL

Make sure you take pictures 'cause I'm tired of hearing the stories and not seeing any of the fishies. CIII - take that camera of yours and post some pictures so I can be jealous. At least the fish on the cold side don't have three or more eyes like the hot side.

0800 at Sturgeon Creek???

I am due in late Friday night, will be there and square though!

Who is bringing a boat? I want to use mine, I need more seat time still.

Plus I have a KICKIN shirt to show you guys :p-)

I will for sure have the camera. I am the offical picture.....taker you know :) You really should try to make it out for a bit Bill. One of us can come and pick you up at the ramp. You do nto even have to drag your mess out!

Carlos

C, Don't fill that seat up so fast!!!

I'm co-pilot of the Monkey boat this weekend!!

A Kicking shirt??? Your ... is gonna be sore after Saturday!!!

I've got the secret bait, I've got the secret bait, nah, nah nana nahh!!! If this wind doesn't lay down it will be interesting!!

TOXIC

We have been known to fish inclement weather!!LOL!! Supposed to lay down "somewhat" tomorrow. Wind NNW 10-20.

Normal Lake Anna Day!!

TOXIC

Well, the wind was managable (made runnin 65+ FUN!!) but the slimys didn't cooperate ay all. It was a tie...

Carlos- 0

KB- 0

Toxic- 0

CIII "Thought" he had a bite.LOL!!! That's as close as we came to a fish!!

Next trip...HOT SIDE!!

Well I guess that KB wanted to leave some fish for the tourney. Can't believe that you guys couldn't find those fishies. What's it worth to you guys to come back to the hot side (LOL). Wind looked tough today and kinda like the last time we fished the hot side. Needed to go back into those little pocket coves just to get out of the wind.

How did that secret lure work? I keep telling you to try the earthworms (haha). Good to see you guys at Contrary Creek. You should have gone farther up into the creek and in the backside as I always pick up something (including pickerel).

Gotta go as I am taking the missus out for V-day dinner at Tavern on the Rail. Take care of your better halfs and don't forget to get them something nice (and I don't mean new lures or a rod and reel).

Think I'm gonna start using a new member name of "cattleprod" as KB so aptly put it in another post (LOL)

Thanks Bill.....The water in Contrary (Bill honked and yelled hello as he drove over the bridge) was stained and I even tried trolling up a striper..to no avail. I never saw a fish all day.

TOXIC

was fun today, but a bit fishless is all. Saw some really good spots to try when the fish show back up...

Bill, was good to see ya. Ya should have parked the truck and hopped in Tox's boat!!!

MoNkEyBoAt was running good today, but think I am going to put the 27p prop back on.

Bill, no lures worked today...KB was literally beating the water to a froth and they were not co-operating at all!! Water is a bit chilled yet I guess?????

Where are the rest of the VA crowd! Come on out ya sissies!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Latest posts

Back