Kentucky Fried Chicken Sponsor!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
I am pleased to announce Kentucky Fried Chicken is sponsoring me for the 2011 Lady Bass Anglers Association (LBAA) season!

I am speaking with them this evening regarding possible advertising they want to do on jersey, boat, etc.

Please stop at your local KFC and grab a bucket for their support of fishing!

I recommend the dark thigh meat, extra crispy, on a 2/0 Gamakatsu Finesse Wide Gap, dragged slowly across shallow, sandy beds. If the water is heavily stained, season with KFC special BBQ sauce.

In all seriousness, Teri, congratulations. It's nice to read about your fishing career progressing so well. Will buy a bucket of chicken at KFC the next chance I get.

You jammin now.

Congradulations on an other one.

Very cool.

Dan

If I could only get Popeye's chicken to sponsor me... I'd be so dang happy (and so dang FAT!).

Congrats on the sponsorship!

All the best,

Glenn

Teri - TRY their 11 herbs and spices as a fish attractant. Those Southern Bass really like it on Sundays after Church! Congrats on the sponsorship

Way to go girl!! Mention my name and it may help you. I'm sure every cash register they have has a button with my name on it. :lol: Me and KFC go waaaay back. At least 50-60lbs. or so!:wub:

Seriously, great job! We're all very proud of you. :D

Way to go Teri!!:cool: And I remember you when you were just a little "chick".:D:p

Jack Daniel's is just down the road in Lynchburg, give them a "buzz" about being a sponsor!:wacko:

That's a cool deal Teri!:cool:

Remember Tuesday is $2.99 Country Fried Steak Special:lol:

Latest posts

Back