Keel Guard

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Fowler

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Tracker Targa 175 Sport. Has anyone out there installed a keel guard on such a boat. I have concerns with the protruding keel and adherence of the keel guard to this section of the boat. Any comments would be welcome. Thank3

Dont know about keelgaurd but a KEELSHIELD brand keel protecter has a lot of flex to bend around things and if you follow the installation instructions it will adhere to the surface great.. I love mine and installed the bow gaurd as well...

keelshield is a great product and good support should you need to talk to someone about it.

i have a friend who put one on his targa and it stuck great and has been on there for 3 years. Surface prep is the key.

Jeff,

I am pro staff for KeelShield. I have hooked up a lot of folks here. If you decide on a KeelShield, drop me a line and I will get you a discount. They are the best out there IMHO. Easy install and a lifetime warranty.

TOXIC
http://www.keelshield.com

Latest posts

Back