Indiana Fishin

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Sumpter

Reaction score
Any body out there from Indiana know of any lakes or river near Zionsville that you can fish off the bank or a guide service.My wife and I are going to visit the grand kids the second week of Oct. and would like to take my step son out to wet the lines.It is about 10 mile from Indianapolis.

Thanks

Paul

Grew up in Indiana, get in touch with either Jason Roberts or Terry McWilliams. You might recongize McWilliams name he was the amature that almost won the Classic in Alabama a couple of years ago. I would suggest this time of year to hire either Terry or Jason for a smallmouth trip on the White River. They both have jet boats and it can really be a good time. I went out with Jason once and it was a blast for smallmouth up to 3 1/2 pounds! Lake you can go to Giese Res which is in Indianapolis, but I would do the river trip.

See website at www.fishindy.com

You can't fish from the bank at Geist Resv. It's all owned by the people who live on It..Great fishing though. If you can find someone with a boat to take you out..White river Is so low right now tough to get anywhere..Indiana really doesn't have very good fishing...Good Luck..Try the people Gunny Mentioned...

JR

Thanks guys, I just got off the phone with Terry McWilliams what a nice guy.The trip is booked. Gunny he said he new you and your brother.Thanks again.I will post back hopefully with some big smallmouth pics.

Thanks

Paul

Latest posts

Back