I love my Time Warner Cable - NOT!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
I'm watching the Texas State High School Football 5A Class I Championship on Saturday afternoon on my new HDTV and loving it. Game ends (and my son's HS team - based upon where he went when in HS), wins! Love it, game in HD and it was a come from behind win.

I then get ready to have some dinner, and watch the Cowboys and the Saints. I change channels, and get the famous Time Warner Blue Screen of death: Your service will be available shortly. I make the call, can't get it working, so they schedule a service call of Monday - 8AM to Noon. No shows.

I call in and find out that the cancelled our service call because there was a 'major outage' at our Apt. Of course, it didn't fix our problem.

So now, they are sending a 'hot shot service call' through, and a tech is now supposed to be there by 3:00PM.

I simply Love my Time Warner Cable.

BTW, the guy coming out can't work on the similar 'wireless' problem, so I'll have to wait till one problem is fixed before logging a call for the wireless repair!

Tex

Only one of many reasons why I no longer have Time Warner/Comcast in my house. I got tired of calling with a problem, having an idiot read off of their screen with no ability to process and answer questions. Went to Dish, not perfect, but a heck of a lot better thus far.

Turns out that a major outage was happening at our complex, and they closed 'all open tickets' once the major problem was resolved. Didn't help me, but the guy that showed up did a good job, and took care of the wireless problem also.

Tex

I've had plenty of issues with Time Warner too.

There's a comedian on Sirius that talks about the cable company. I've been through his plight. You call and they reply "Well... we can't come out today (hehe)... but we can be out sometime on Monday between 7am and Thursday. :lol: Are you going to be home?"

All the best,

Glenn

Back