I Know I'll get stones thrown at me but...

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
How about a tally to find out who's birthday is when, ie: Month, Day and Year? You really can't be wary of revealing that can you? Just by coming on here we know if you're an old f**t, a young buck or something in between so just tell.:huh: We had one person here who used to take care of that and she's on the Memorial page. Carlos has remembered a few but we don't have anything organized. So how about it?

William H. Barham,--- A.K.A.,--- Bill,--- Billy and Uncle Billy--- March 18, 1948------ 59 years old

12/12/?? I am older than you Uncle Billy... older by a few... Dang... I might be tyhe oldest critter here!!!:huh:

I don't post that much, but read a couple times a week. 10/02/74- 33 in few weeks. I guess I have come to enjoy the ramblings of the wise.

Bill Kyte

Waldorf,MD

Waldorf... As in Waldorf Salad... As in Fawlty Towers... How "cool"!!!:cool:

Hey guys there is this thing called Plaxo and it is an addon to Office or most any email client. Can do birthdays and stuff, do nto get spam mail from them either.....

Good for tracking stuff like this. I use it and a few others on here use it...you can add as much info as you want and it is FREE !!!!

plaxo.com

Carlos

PS i am in no way affiliated with them...just use their product!

Looks like we will have to activate the Ancient Order of the "Gregs"... :lol:

Uh Oh! September 8, 1947 and gonna be the big six-oh next Saturday!

This Friday Sept 7th, 1'll be 41 years YOUNG!!! Taking the day off, beka and I are putting the kids on the bus, having a day trip to a water city in china for some culture and history!

Trep

Bill in VA - WOW I didn't think ANYONE was older then uncle billy!!! LOL Congrats!!!

1-23-1941

And still going strong, you can ask my cardiologist, orthopedic surgeon, proctologist, eye doctor, pediatrist, urologist, and others. Thats why they put seats in bass boats.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mike

7/8/1962, yep just had the old 45 year physical, can you hear the snap of glove?:eek:

Randy

8/28 1946 -- Look like -- 8/28/88 -- Feel like 8/28/1900---- JR:)

Hehehehehehe... JR is older than me by a dozen weeks or so... :rolleyes:

4/10/1971 I guess I'm one of the young pups around here.

Growing old is mandatory,,,growing up is optional.

Steve
4631.gif

Alright, there's a ton of members who haven't complied, including the Big Kahuna. It's no big deal, just jump in and tell us how young, or old you are.:eek:

CIII, thanks for the tip about that program! I never even heard of it. So now I'll go to their site and get it.

I don't post that much, but read a couple times a week. 10/02/74- 33 in few weeks. I guess I have come to enjoy the ramblings of the wise.Bill KyteWaldorf,MD /quote]

Glad you jumped in Bill, as for your second sentence, just stay away from Greg Meyer..:lol: C'mon Greg, what's your Birthday?

Two days a late fool in 48.cq

cq, you know I'm on a lot of drugs... What's that mean please?

06/25/57.....Let me know if you need an address to send the presents to.

TOXIC

Why did you think I wanted your address? Now you've ruined the surprise.:(

Uncle Billy

here is what can happen if you play softball, and have been 40 for 13 years

goodreasontostopplayingsoftball.jpg

Now Uncle Billy.... Some detective work is in order... JR is about 12 or so weeks older than me... which of couse makes him about 13 or 14 weeks older than Moses...:D

12/09/55. If you are only as old as you feel, then I am much older than that.

I'm darn near the very last of the baby boomers...

12-7-1964 (Yep, Pearl Harbor Day)

(My dad's birthday, coincidentally, is September 11).

Hey Mo.... All the really great people are born in December...LOL!!!:cool:

11/06/55 Gezzzzzzzz i am getting old...just not as old as some others in here...there is hope after all:D

Lt me be among the first, here, Happy Birthday Kraig...

Hey Dave---OUCHHHHH!!!!!! Ok, 53 yrs. old but what's the Day & Month.

Greg, I've done my detective work and I come up with 12/12/1946? Isn't that about 16 weeks difference with JR?

Thanks Mike - Shows you're smarter than me:wacko:

Waterwings - 11 what 53? What day please. Pain in the butt aren't I?:p

CIII, you seem to have slipped through the cracks and didn't give your birthdate? :angry:

And we still haven't heard from the Big Kahuna either??? We know you were born sometime Rich:huh:

Thanks Everyone,

Uncle Billy

just had mine

8-21-68

39 and still kicking. but the flip side says under 10 years till i retire.

mike c

just had mine

8-21-68

39 and still kicking. but the flip side says under 10 years till i retire.

mike c

Bill, what is the problem with the year... I got my Driver's License that year...LOL

Yeah... they did... of course the whels were wood...

You know he is just using your DOB to fill out false credit card applications??? :unsure:

BF

You know he is just using your DOB to fill out false credit card applications???

BF

Good, at least he will spend less than my wife does. :( :p

Steve
4631.gif

Good, at least he will spend less than my wife does.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

You know he is just using your DOB to fill out false credit card applications???

HeHeHeHeHaHaHaHa.. Now, I certainly wouldn't do anything like that:wub: SO Bruce, what's your birthdate. Month, day & year?:cool:

Uncle Billy

Thanks Uncle Billy ,do I feel like the old fart of the group now :wacko:

I just hit 50 this year too......along with Toxic and Sue D......and to quote our good buddy Mini:, "It's NOT the AGE,..it's the MILEAGE"...that makes us all "junk!!"....:blink:

Well...except for Sue,..she's a classic! Toxic,..we're scrap yard material!:lol:

I haven't been on in a few days I have noticed that RICH STERN hasn't jumped in? PLUS a bunch of others! If I can tell mine and Greg D. can tell his, then anyone should be able to te:huh:ll theirs.

Uncle Billy

Rich just turned 21,.....he's still recouping from his first REAL hangover!! LOL:blink::wacko:

Rich just turned 21,.....he's still recouping from his first REAL hangover!! LOL

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHAHAHA...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can believe the hangover Mac but the age???? I don't know:unsure:

Uncle Billy

Teri...

You look pretty good for 106... LOL (That was your own fault...you gave me an opening as big as the State of Texas):D

P.S. Happy Belated Birthday...

So that's all the Birthday's huh? All of the other member's here don't know when they were born?:( That's so sad.:(:(

The "Septembers" have the lead with 9 member's born that month. Kinda weird huh? Nine

member's on the ninth month.

August is second with 7 member's.

February has the distinction of not having any member's born in that month.

The rest of the months are all spread out with 3 or 4 here and there.

If anyone else is just browsing out there just tell us your birthdate. That includes you Boss:p

Uncle Billy

My bday is next tuesday....I will be 44. So.....

10/02/63 :)

Thanks Mini.. Now, if I could just get Mac to tell me his instead of just saying he'll be 50..And get Rich Stern to jump on in things would be great..

Uncle Billy

Mac's Bday is 5/13/57....he is older than alot of trees :)

You really can't be wary of revealing that can you?

Well, actually, yes.

I don't put my birthday here because it's one more piece of information that can be used to perpetrate identity theft and computer crime. Because of what I do (publish web sites and manage servers), my name and address are readily available online. Can't do much about that. But I don't like to provide any freebies to the bad guys.

All day, every day, I witness computer attacks from hackers with bad intentions. A big part of what I do is fending off these attacks. The evildoers try to gain access to servers to steal accounting info, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, social security numbers, and just about any business or personal data that can be sold and/or exploited. If you witnessed the veracity of these attacks, you'd be astonished. It's like watching violent crime on a street in your neighborhood, and waking up to the fact that you don't live in a safe place.

Will somebody use your internet-posted birthday to defraud you in your personal life? Unlikely. But why provide any additional leverage when you know there are hostile parties out there trying to harm you?

That's my naivete' Rich. I'm a hick from Southern Maryland who doesn't think of such things and maybe because I don't WANT to believe in such things I'm not as careful as I should be. Having said that, I also don't want to keep my head in the sand either, no offense. I enjoy people telling me Happy Birthday and I don't think I'm alone. So, I guess this is a chance that the Birthday guys and me have to take when we reveal our birth dates.

Because of your position, I believe you are probably more likely to attack then most or even all of us and I didn't think of that. I did not mean any harm Rich. I was just having fun kidding you about not revealing it. You should have e-mailed me and asked me to stop.

I apologize.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back