HOGS IN MANE.....YOU BET!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry about the double post....hit return at the wrong time.

Got that big'un today.....6lbs 3oz. All hell broke loose on my medium lightweight spinning rig in the weeds.

Unable to post a pix..can't seem to log in to my library. If someone can post it for me......

lamar, what pond/lake? I'm heading up Tuesday for some pre-fishing for the Sebago tournament, may stop and fish there as well :)

Bruce....it was in Highland Lake in Bridgton....about ten miles N. on Sebago. I will probably be on it all week. Let me know and we might get together and catch a few.

Cograts.Lamar Bruce Y I've never fished Sabago but I'm going to be up that way in oct. how is it?

Kevin....I don't fish Sebabo....don't like the "sportsmen" at the loading ramp. I fish the other lakes that all produce. To back up that statement...my season's total to date is 852. Not bad for a southern boy in yankeeland.

Not bad at all Lamar. I'm hoping to have some seasons like that. Thanks for the comback.

Anyone ever fish cobbossee.......I've heard it's probably the best lake in Maine. I'm gonna make a couple of trips up there soon.

Been to Cobbossee once, big confusing lake with lots of rocks and obstacles. I've heard it is very nice and the fishing is awesome. I would like to get back there again.

Lammar,

i will be heading up to naples in the next week or two. staying at my families place on long lake. (birch point)

looking to fish Moose pond , brandy pond and long lake.

i will let you know when, maybe i will see you up there.

GregD

Latest posts

Back