....hmmm....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard it on the radio this morning and thought it was funny. Guess it wasn't.

I was going to be really upset if everyone else

got it and thought it was funnier than hell!!!!!

Maybe I'm not losing all of my thongs after all.....

I'll try this again....

A bear and a rabbit are sitting next to each other in the woods, both taking a crap.

The rabbit looks over at the bear and asks, "Do you ever have problems with poop sticking to your fur?"

"Nope," replies the bear. And with that he grabs the rabbit, stands up, and wipes himself with the rabbit.

The radio DJ's two-year old daughter overheard him telling this joke to his son.

Now she runs around the neighborhood telling folks,

"BEAR AND RABBIT!!!....HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!"

Too much time in Nebraska.....

By the way, I will be at the NU/PSU game on the 13th. Look for me, I'll be the one in RED.

TOXIC

Toxic,

Who are you rooting for?? LOL!!

Bob G.
pennst.jpg

Toxic,

Joe wants to know if you could come over and husk his corn for him!!!

Bob G.
PaternoPic.gif

Mo, I heard that joke years ago. A guy I used to work with would tell it and more or less act out the bear part. It would make us roll every time. I'm glad you reminded me of it so I can tell it at work tomorrow.

Harpo

Well, I'm not postin' a pic of Solich....It is a do - or die year for him. I am optomistic...Give me a hand here Teri, what does your crystal ball say?

TOXIC

Toxic,

All joking aside, I have not kept up with PSU football for this season. I don't think they were even ranked in the top 25 in pre-season, but you can never count them out when thay are playing at home. Oh yea, Joe has been a head coach or an assistant at Penn State longer than I've been alive!!

Bob G.

Hey Tox! What's your thinking on the Okla State/Nebraska game this Saturday? All the poor ignorant Cowboy fans think they are going up to Lincoln and leave with a win. I don't think so.

Harpo

HAHAHAHA....Man, Harpo, ya just never know. I do know that Solich is coaching for his life right now, so if there is any way he can help them win, he will. That being said...I think it's gonna be close and NU will pull it out..The OSU boys usually hold their best game for you!!

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back