Hey Mini

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetnitro

Reaction score
Mini, i saw your comments wrt 911 livewells in another post, and the problems with guardian live wells crushing hoses. I believe that i am in that situation, i get a lot of water in the bilge every time out.. how difficult is it to access and repair???

thanks for any input.

its not that hard. take out your rear compartments and look under the livewells. you may have to pull your battery shelf to get to the ends of the hoses. every one I fixed had plenty of hose to fix it. Just reroute them so they arent under the livewells.

Thanks Mini, it was pretty simple, had to remove crankin battery, 1 trolling motor bat, power steering pump (verado), charger, and the battery shelf. My problem turned out to

be broken plastic pump outlets (@ the hose clamp), both the passenger side and driver side were cracked, this is the third that i have replaced (same break in the pump), the other was the recirc pump.. i guess i may be driving a little rough!

:D

Latest posts

Back