Hey Mac

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy Roberts

Reaction score
Been experimenting in the kitchen and have a brand new cake for ya to try. when can you swing by the service center on your way home?

Can't do it this week Darlin'!!...I have a HOT HOT "to-do" list that's gotta be done by thursday evening!! Maybe I can stop by friday, but next week would be much better!!

Will that work??

Mac

No problem .... knowing you're busy schedule, I've already stuck it in the freezer for ya. So what ever works best for you, just remember that we're still closed on Monday's here.

Kathy

MMMMMMMMMM cake....Save a piece for me Mac....or better yet Fed Ex it from the East side of the state to me because its a long walk down to Detroit and St. Clair.

T.S.

No problem Travis,...I'll give the piece I was going to give Marke,....but since he called her cake Moldy,..he won't be gettin' any for a LOOOOONG time!!! (Wait'll Jill reads THIS post!!..LMAO!)

I can always fax you some too!!! :eek:)

Mac

Kathy - Don't bake that Ranger guy anything, keep your LOYAL Tracker customers happy first!!! LOL Overnight that sweet cake down here to Atlanta!

Well Trep I guess yer gonna havta come up here and visit us some time then huh?? mmm warm fresh cake straight from the oven .. home made cream cheese frosting ... mmmm ....

Anybody drooling yet?

LOL

Kathy,

My wife is THE best cook and baker that I know, but I'm willing to make a trip to MI and try your baked goods!! But it will have to coincide with a bass fishing trip on St. Clair!!

Bob G.

Sounds good to me. Although let me clarify. I never said I was a good cook ... I just like to bake! I hate having to make dinner! LOL!

I can survive on cake and cookies for days at a time!!

Bob G.

I think i can share with a ranger guy. ( I think I just opened up something I didnt want to get into since I fish out of a Nitro.) Oh well I will get over it...lol.

MMMMMM cream cheese I love it.

T.S.

Mmmmm Frosting!! And here I am eating a bowl of strawerries, chocolate fudge swirl icecream over saralee poundcake. Trade ya!!! LOL

I'd LOVE to get up the MI way and meet you and the rest of the gang, it's a LONG drive from Atlanta!

Trep,

Come up to Champlain for a few days, then cruise to MI from here. I think it's about 10 hours or so from here.

Bob G.

Ill guide you on some of the best Senko fishing you have ever done...no charge...just mention the NTOWS and its free except you have to bring your gear.

T.S.

Trep wouldn't know a good boat or a good piece of cake if it showed up in his driveway and slapped him silly!!!LOL Bob,..if you make it over here we'll eat cake and catch supertoads until your arms can barley lift a fork! Gross,...get your hiney back over here this spring...we'll get some walleye and dive headfirst into another round of hedonism!! ahahaha...Wait'll my boat gets here though...I'm going to order it sunday, so it'll be up here in early to mid May!! Perfect timing! Travis,..if I'm over in your neck of the woods this summer, I'll give you a call and we'll go out,...you can drive the "USS Macdaddy" and we'll find some long no wake zone, so you can hear all the chicks point and say,.."swwweeeeet boat!!!".....bwwaahaaahhhhhaaaaaaa

Mac - Now looking at your stomach and mine- I'd say you just know if its edible or at least doesn't fight back!!!! BWWWAAAAA!!!

By the way Mac, still no word from AP since our last emails.

Mac,

Fishing St. Clair is on my "to do" list this summer!!

Bob G.

Trep,....a real man always has a roof over his tools!! BWWAAHHAAAA

Now send me a detailed list of what you ordered and DID NOT get and I will pass it along to AP...they will send you the remainder out of the inventory they have at their office.

Bob and Carlos,...I CAN'T WAIT till you guys come over...we'll have a riot!!

What I wouldnt give to drive the coveted USS MACDADDY.....I can hear the all hunnies now.

Whos that Kid driving that awsome looking Ranger boat?

LOL

T.S.

BobG and Carlos in Michigan???

Let me know when.....I'm pumped up for that party!!!

I thought Toxic and Carlos already have plans to go to MI this spring!?!?

Bob G.

Toxic and Carlos are coming over sometime (June I think) and Bob wants to come over too, so anytime you guys can work it in, just let me/us know when you're "thinking" about it and we'll check our schedules and giter-done!!

Don't worry Ken,...you're on the top of the "must call" list when the boys arrive!! LOL..It'll be fun for sure!!

I want to see if my brother can fly in for the weekend to fish with us when Tox and Carlos are here...he'd hop on a plane in a heartbeat just to meet Carlos!! (and he LOVES a good cigar, so he'll bring a few along just to tip his "guide!"LOL) Besides,...He's been a Hathcock admirer for yeeaarrs and if he can make it,..he'd be here in a flash!!!! We'll keep ya'll posted!

Mac

Devils in the details...Talked to CIII this last weekend about it. We have got to Git er dun!! Where to stay, how long to stay, what to drive, yada, yada.

TOXIC

Mac,

If you take Toxic, I'll take Bob G. At least when Bob G. leaves, the smell leaves with him....LOL

Tox is pulling his 929 over here and Carlos is pulling a flatbed truck so they can pile all the parts on it to take it home when they leave!!..BWWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

We'll need boats though!! We'll have mine, Toxic's, Marke's

and Mini might have one if he's around the weekend this all takes place. We'll have to figure it out and see who's got boats and who's going to be in town to giter done!!

Hey Marke,

The only smell that I will bring home from MI will be from catching those toad smallies!!

Toxic,

Do youse guys have a date set for MI? Maybe we can make it a mini-MI-rally!

Bob G.

I'll gladly come over when they come up, we had a great time at Anna in November!

Gene

Count me in guys. I'll just borrow the 911 from the showroom!!!

Craig

I can put up a couple people at my place....as a bonus, I live on a small lake with 5lb bucketheads in it!!!

We are gonna get some of those this year Ken. I'll pick you up at your dock.

Latest posts

Back