Hey JR,...Time to sell your Mustang,..(in Feb.!!)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
New Camaro Convertible Blends Top-Down Driving Fun With Precise Engineering2010-11-16

On sale in February 2011

Well-tailored fabric top

Acoustical headliner for quietness and easy-to-use single latch

Robust, reinforced structure supports a sports coupe-like driving experience

Better torsional stiffness than BMW 3-Series convertible

LOS ANGELES

Thanks Mac..I am looking into It..I have 1200 miles on the ford..Only thing I still haven't lost that crazy NEED FOR SPEED..I have beat every camero i have come up aganst.Also creamed those chryslers.This 5.0 Is dam fast...Now ,I want to look at the camero before i get one...I am a GM guy I love chevy's..I am going to see what they look like, the dealer has some coming as soon as he can get them..Plus the one I have on order...

It's for sure that chevy has more and better packages..this Is the first ford I have owned..I like the car alot..It's just fun..I will probably get one In the spring..I have already put stablizer In the ford and put the car cover on It..No boat so I winterized the car..HA HA...Got my Blazer out...

Did get a new Gmc Z71 couple weeks ago,It's white, It's really a nice truck I like It better than the silverado.:D here is my last one..

http://www.nitroowners.com/~library/13895/IMG_0001_1.JPG

JR my neighbor has a yellow one just like that and my other neighbor has a mustang. From the burnout marks on our street you would think some young kids live there and were tryuing to prove their car is better. Just some geezers reliving their childhoods.:cool:

Funny thing is our newest neighbor has a 69 Chevelle that is blue printed and when he guns it you can hear it over all of the other cars. Kinda like it is marking its territory. Best part is, he is 67 years old and has owned the car from day one. Says he wants to be buried in it! Can pull the 60's right off the ground without hesitation.:huh:

Randy!

I know what you mean Randy,,Seems like when I get older I get crazier..Gas Is 300 a gallon and I am out try to get one gallon a mile and doing It In Quaters..My buddy has a 70 Nova he runs In the high 7sec to 8 when he fires it up all the windows shake and so does the ground..some serious HP..My son In Law knows where there Is an Original Yenko Nova In a barn It hasn't been moved since It was stored..The old guy won't let anyone close to It..I really have only heard stories on the car..I know I would love to have It...I will probably get the new camero conv,I love this mustang conv,Only problem Is not enough warm weather to enjoy It...

JR:)

Also I was told that Chevy Is going to come out with the Z29 with the Caddie V motor 556 HP..Compete with the Boss 302 and Shelby,I can't see it happening because of the corvette..It would be competing with the vette at a lower price....

Shame Mac that GM hasen't tuned up the engine/performance to match the new 5.0, ford is down a few in HP to the 6speed but the power-to-weight ratio of the mustang is in its favor, so the 5.0 convertible is still going to be faster then the SS convertible.

JR agree on the Mopars, I love my Magnum, but while I think Dodge has the best looking of the 3, the performance and PRICE of the Challenger vs. the SS or 5.0 is no competition!

Now a 550+hp Z28 to run with the GT500 would be a good match up to see!

My wifes new gig with chrysler supplier has her working VERY closely with whats coming down the pipeline....wait till you see what they are doing to the Challenger...all I can say is OMG...! Four point restraints and a fire retardent suit may be necessary in order to "pilot" the SRT...!

Trep,...you won't believe what's coming down the pipe,.....just sit tight..:cool: But,...why should GM do that when the Camaro is already outselling the Mustang, and has been since the day it went on sale?? (If it ain't broke,...don't fix it!!):rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back