''HELP''Yamaha props.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
I'm looking at a second prop(225.00 shipped) for my 2004 Yamaha 250hp Vmax HPDI. I'm looking at a 26p Performance series Yamaha prop . My question ; Is anyone familiar with this series prop. The one on the motor right know is a Yamaha VMAX series.How do the two compare?

At full throttle I'm only running 5400rpm's.loaded and hitting 68mph gps. I believe I should be running at least 6100rpm's safely.

I cannot afford to spend the money If the prop is not worth it. Input please.

Mark

The two decent yamaha pro series props are the "M" and "T1", both of them are only available in odd pitch sizes, 25,27 e.g.

I have no idea what you're looking at with a 26.

Pat This is a M series prop. I'm having him check it again though to see exactly what pitch it is on the prop. after looking on the inter-net I see what you mean.

Thanks,

Mark

It is a 26p M series performance prop 14 1/4" Nothing printed on the prop but the info was on the hub.I did find it on the Yamaha prop page .

The person I bought the boat from was suppose to send me the spare 25TI that was supposedly in for repair But riped me off instead .But i was able to find were he works in WI.and were he sleeps ! :D

Mark

Back