Hello from Kansas

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyred31

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I found this site trying to find some info on the fishing boat we recently bought. Sold an old 70s ranger with an upgrade to a 1995 nitro. So it's not brand new, but sure does look and run like it is.

My guy and I are here in kansas and love to fish when we can. I am a shipper in a warehouse that publishes childrens books. He is an otr truck driver. So with that being said, I am the one that is always doing the running around, getting things ready. As with now, the one to get online for info if needed.
But hey, if it helps to keep us fishing I'm all for it.

Thanks in advance for any answers/info I might receive. Will be on here again soon. Have a great evening everyone.

Hi everyone. I found this site trying to find some info on the fishing boat we recently bought. Sold an old 70s ranger with an upgrade to a 1995 nitro. So it's not brand new, but sure does look and run like it is.

My guy and I are here in kansas and love to fish when we can. I am a shipper in a warehouse that publishes childrens books. He is an otr truck driver. So with that being said, I am the one that is always doing the running around, getting things ready. As with now, the one to get online for info if needed.
But hey, if it helps to keep us fishing I'm all for it.

Thanks in advance for any answers/info I might receive. Will be on here again soon. Have a great evening everyone.
Welcome,From Hays, Kansas.

Hello and welcome to TT. This IS one of the best sites on the net. If any one can help, you willfind an answer here.

Latest posts

Back