"HAMMERTIME"

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
Saw this while cruisin around...

"Subject: Lake Anna, Virginia

Date Fished: 3/21/04

Water Temperature: 51

Water Clarity: 4 feet or greater

Went out with guide Scott Hammer. Just wanted to let everyone know that he was a great guide. Very professional, easy to learn from, and had awesome knowledge of the lake. He taught me a lot and has helped boost my confidence for an upcoming tournament. If anyone is looking for a quality guide to help put you on fish for what ever reason, I highly recommend Scott."

Way to go Scott. That's quite a testamonial..

Bill

Come on Bill - That testimonial was written by Toxic. LOL

In all seriousness though, Toxic is a real genuine person and will always provide you advice (whether you want it or not) on how to fish the lake and what tactics to use. If anyone needs a guide then you should try and use Scott. Real Good People!

Yep, that guy blanked in the tx on Saturday also...Rats!! I was hoping he would kick some KB& CIII behind!! Looks like the old river rat out fished the boy!!LOL We spent most of the day "in class" he had never thrown a senko so we spent a lot of time learning that technique...went over boat positioning, seasonal influences and lure selection. Anna is a hard lake to learn things on because she is so unforgiving. I think he felt he got his $$'s worth out of me!! Fisher's of Men is one of the best tx trails out there and their members are top notch...yeah, even KB.

TOXIC

Was the subject of his kissing abilities ever mentioned? I think he has a "bad" reputation as a kisser. LOL

Harpo

Well just ask anybody around NTOWS and they will tell you, "Toxic is a bad Kisser".

The classics never die!!!

Harpo

Latest posts

Back