%#&@* Guides on ANNA

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
any guides on anna available on MAY 2nd 2008? My Mom had gotten my Dad the same guide he used for years down there(I won't mention his name) apparently she scheduled it since Chritmas, and now the guy says he can't make it:angry:

Needless to say won't be using him anymore, anyone else i can look through here?

This guide is not on here, but I'm sure some of you know him, I never heard of someone takin money then e-mailn and sayin can't do it, sorry and thats it

Not only is Toxic the best guide on Lake Anna,it's rumored that he is also a great kisser.:p

Steve

Mike - If Toxic isn't available on the 2nd let me know. I taught Hammer everything he knows on the hot side and will even take your Dad to all my honey-holes that Toxic claims are his. I do, however, refuse to wear a skirt, let alone have a long stem rose in my mouth for picture taking. LOL

You guys are scarin me:wacko: As far as the origonal topic here, it was mainly a misunderstanding, and I of course, jumped the gun, but still this other guide is out. BILL, thanx for invite, we usually guide on the Cold side, my Pops really likes strypers, but we can't seem to find them without the guide(yeah we stink:lol:)

Anyway, i iwll be stayin on the hot side on Busbee point area. can't wait, we did quite well last year

Mike - You are hop, skip and a jump away from the house at Busbee's. Make sure you call me (I will email my number) and we can hook up. I do have a few honey holes on the cold side too and know a few good striper spots on the lower end of the lake. Even have planer boards we can use and do some trolling for them. You are definitely coming at a good time for stripers (May / June).

Mike,

I answered your email but if you want to hone in on stripe.....I'm not the one. I'll go after them while Bass fishing if I see them rise or if the birds give them away, but I am not set up to "Target" stripers. Bass Boats don't do the trolling thing well.

TOXIC

Toxic,

Check out www.foldntroll.com, for those days when you just want to do something different. Troll or anchor for catfishing.

Mark

I've seen those Mark. I think Bill has or had one. My problem is that I am not set up for live bait and trolling with a 225 is a bit much, It tends to overwork the baits I like to troll with. I don't do the downriggers and planerboards either. Heck, if I were to do that, I might as well Walleye fish!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

Fella's, thanx a again for all the help, you guys rock! We'll be in touch;)

Mark - I have something similar to that but mine has 4 driftmasters on it. I also have outfitted the Nitro with driftmaster attachments in the deck in eight different locations. I don't troll with the big motor either but with my MinnKota 101 it is a breeze, particularly since it is a handheld. While bassboats are generall conducive to trolling or using planer boards mine is outfitted just the way I need it for my needs.

"I might as well Walleye fish!!"

First, you would have to "grow up"... It's an adult sport... (I just get to watch, myself!):rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol: Meyer, I put that Walleye comment in there just for you. I knew it would pull you into the fray!! Heck, I've got nuthin against Eyes or Stripe for that matter, they both fit on my grill just right. Problem is both bite best on live bait and that ain't happening on my boat unless it's a paying Crappie trip. I let the guys with the 100 gallon baitwells, 15 rod spreads and kicker motors do the Striper thing on Anna. I'll stick to the green meanies.

TOXIC

"WE" understand why you (and others) fish for Bass (alias gren stump carp) and not walleyes...

It is the same thing as to why you are not a horse trainer... They too need to be smarter than the horse... And well when it comes to walleyes... they are just a little too smart for some folks... It's not a "bad" thing... just a reality!!!:D

And, we would never allow "plaid skirts" on our boats... leeches, minnows and worms... but no plaid skirts... The plaid clashes with the carpet color...

Aw c'mon, didn't you see the new pics?? I'm into solid red now:lol::lol: It goes with more outfits and shows of my figure better.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back