Guess What?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Guess what? I don't have to work at Bass Pro this weekend. Guess what? It's suspose to fricking rain. Can't catch a break let alone a fish. sheesh!

fatrap

FatRap - A day on the water (irrespective of the weather) beats ANY day at work! Enoy the weekend off!

You mean this one?
M1A.gif

Damm what a Mess..Stay home and clean house Mike....:D:D:D:D Nice shooter:) JR

Fatrap's biggest problem around here is the lakes that have fish you can't put a boat on(low water) and the ones with water are being killed or have been killed recently. We can fish again in about two years maybe or go tube fishing. However one of my co-workers went tube fishing two weeks ago and evidently the mosquito bites gave him west nile and he is currently in the hospital recovering.

Hang in there fatrap hard water time is coming then we can walk out and catch them.

Yeah ED. I'm waiting. Going to try Manawa for wipers tomorrow.

Steve. Had to go with lower scope rings but the scope is still a bit high. I'm looking for a cheek piece to go on the comb. Right now it's center punching paper plates at 300yds.

fatrap

Latest posts

Back