"GOOD TRACKER DEALER"??

• Thread starter Timothy Oliver2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timothy Oliver2

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a "Good dealer" here out side Milwaukee the area ??I'm looking at a motor up grade and will need a dealer to do some work.

Thanks, Tim

Too bad you don't live in St. Louis. Three words: The Fishin' Hole.

Or in Mass, Marine USA out here is pretty darn good

Hey Tim,

I'm sorry I can't recommend a good dealer to you - I bought mine used and haven't had a service issue (yet). I can tell you, however, to avoid Skipper Buds (or "Slippery Buds"). Two of my friends have had bad experiences with the one in Fon du Lac.

TJ

(Lake Mills, WI)

Teri - BEHAVE!!! LOL "Does one exist in the US?" you BET!! The Atlanta BPS/Tracker store is top notch in my books!

Just check the Dealer Report Cards and you'll see the great work from Atlanta and others.

i had great luck with Dover marine in NH, i would recomend them to anybody looking in this area.

LOL@Teri,....BPS in Michigan is good too....but that's a hike from Milwaukee!!

Hey, TJ

We're nearly neigbors, I live in Watertown. You fish the Madison ?? I have not travled west much to fish yet .But hear that there is some good fishing there.I did rock lake for the monster gills last season afew times.

I bought mine at Noahs Marine in Portage.Have had in qnce for work and was done promptly

Dave ,

Portage is not a bad ride for me .Tell me more if you can .How big of a dealer are they? What makes you think they are a "Good Dealer"? Work done promptly could mean nobody else wants them to do their work.So you gave them the only thing they had to do.

Tim,

I have fished the Madison lakes, but mostly for perch and 'gills, and always in someone else's boat. I have had good success on Rock Lake for both smallies and largies, but again, out of someone else's boat. I finally got a boat of my own this past Fall, and it's KILLIN' me to have it in storage for the Winter.

What do you think about doing some fishing this summer?

TJ

Here's a Merc/Johnson/Evinrude Dealer in Racine... I can hook you up with a friend (my new tournament partner) to discuss the dealer... Dennis, my partner/friend is sponsored by them... And, he gives them good marks and high praise

http://www.mainmarine.com/

Another good Merc dealer... "way out west" in Prairie Du Chien is Starks... excellent service and follow up customer service
http://www.mainmarine.com/

Hey,TJ

Yes,would like to get together to do some fishing . I am always looking for some to go.We could do the spring browns off Bender Park.There is a Pic. in my libary of my brother inlaw with one.It can be alot of fun.We had a 15 fish morning that day .He's from N.H.has never seen such fishing.

Mid-April Weather permiting Plan on it!! Have you got my

e-adress?? Hey,How Do you think that boat of yours would go on this hard water this time of year?? My boat is in the back yard, so as soon as the ice goes away ,away we go!

Tim

O ,Greg

Do you think I ought to have a Tracker dealer deal with this ?? You know?? I can have that motor sent to any dealer of my choice though, its coming from the merc factory.

Tim,

I'll plan on it!!! I'll send you an e-mail so you have my address. I've never fished the big lake myself, but it sure looks like fun!

I might need a deeper V hull to go out on the water this time of year!

I'll be in touch!

TJ

Tim,

Is Tracker "involved" in the motor swap? If they are, then it might be prudent to have one of their dealers involved. If not, and this is just "you" replacing the motor, I see no need for a Tracker dealer...just a good dealer.

Hey Tim,

I just tried sending you an email using the address in your profile, but it was returned. If you don't mind, send me an email so I get it right!

[email protected]

Thank you!

TJ

Good...

So after you are all set up let me suggest that you look into joining us on the Grand National Walleye Cup Tournament Trail... www.walleyecup.com There is a Wisconsin Division and it is well run...
http://www.walleyecup.com

Thanks, For the invite .Coming from Maine where Walleyes do not exist,I have'nt fished the critters much.I came here thinking "Big lake" .Although a couple of guys I work with here, fish the eyes. I have been with them a few times,I still have a lot to learn.I am planing a trip to Canada in the spring for them .I also have a couple of other Walleyes trips planed.Like I told Jim Carrol" maybe this boat has the best of two worlds for me and I just have'nt relized it yet." Thanks, Greg I'll consider this and look into the invite.

Tim,

If you want to learn about walleye fishing you can also sign up for the Wisc. RCL League tournaments as a co-angler. Excellent opportunity to fish with some very good walleye fishermen.

Greg,

I heard about that last year and have thought of doing so .I need to get the schedule for the coming year.One of the guys I work with is really good at the eyes .I go with him every chance I get.It would be neat to go with a pro though.

Latest posts

Back