Good to be Back

• Thread starter Terry Heydt [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/4
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Heydt

Reaction score
Phwew, good to see everyone still doing well on the NTOWS! I've been gone for the entire summer - among other things, bringing to beauty below into the world. "Devon Carrol" came to us Sept. 8th at 7:30PM weighing 8lbs, 2ozs and 19 inches long. Both she and mom are doing great. I can finally catch up on some reading (in between those every-3-hour feedings). Good to be back!

PS: A special "thanks" to Tox for the XXL rodeo t-shirt you sent in that box of goodies last x-mas. It was the wife's fav shirt in her 9th month when nothing else fit. ;^)
Devon1.jpg

Congrat's Terry!! Beautiful baby!! Her expression looks just like Mini when he see's somebody fishin' his $hit!! LOL

She'll grow up fast!!,..just wait until you get to experience the Xmas's when she's 2-8yrs old...AWEESOME!!!!

Regards (and congrat's)to Mom and the whole family!! :eek:)

Mac

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA....Glad the shirt went to good use!! That is the "official" Michigan Virginia Mafia commerative "Beast of the East" uniform. Devon is already part of the family!! We will teach her the secret handshake later!! Congrats, my little one is 7. As Mac (and others) know "daddys little girl" will become VERY evident soon!! Unless they catch sight of you in the garage with the MVM!!

TOXIC

Glad to have you back and the wonderful newest member on board. Congrats.

Da Bear

Yes Greg, first one (should have included that info - amazing what sleep deprivation can do to one's though processes...). She's definitely "daddy's little girl", although I've agreed to allow the wife to have her "share" between the hours of 12am and 6am...

Terry congrats!

But hold onto the idea of that plan! I can bet you that it wil probally not work on that timeline for long HAHAAHAH

Congrats to you and your wife!!!!

Carlos

Latest posts

Back