Good news!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sue DeLelys

Reaction score
Just learned that I am going to become a Grandmother in April. I'm not ready yet but I guess I don't have any say in the matter.

Now I just need to know if it's going to be a girl or a boy so I can get the right color fishing rod.

:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats Sue & beleive me you will be ready when she/he arrives proud & happy.:wacko:

A Grandmother @ 25... Starting a little young arn't you...

Congrats.

BF

Sue D. congrats!!!! You will love being a Grandparent. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Bubby:)

Congrats... You are gonna love being a grandparent...

Congrats Sue! Let the spoiling begin!

Congrats. I'm a new grandpa(6 months) Even an old curmudgeon like me enjoys it. My wife went overboard with the grandbaby. So enjoy.

fatrap

Oh geeezzzzz, another spoiled rotten grandchild on the way:rolleyes: Just kidding Sue! Congratulations all the way thought I do agree with Bruce that you had to have gotten married yourself at a very young age:D

No matter what I said, sit back and relax, and spoil and enjoy all you're capable of!!

Uncle Billy

Congrats Sue!!

You doing anything special for the Marine Corps birthday this year???

Congrats. The First Grandchild is going to steal your heart away like you can't believe.

Congrats lady...check in a little more often, I was getting worried about you. BTW Woo's Tournament is next weekend. Many fond memories from that. I will be back in FL.

TOXIC

Thanks all! And yes, it will be one very spoiled grandbaby from the get go. :wub:

Carlos, no plans for the Marine Corp birthday....are you coming up again?

Tox, We were just talking about Woo's tournament and boy do I miss it. :(

Latest posts

Back