Glass and Tin

• Thread starter Travis Smith [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
So whats the count for tin and whats the count for glass on this site?

Im a glass man so theres already 1 for glass.

Go glass.......

T.S.

1999NI~1.JPG

Hey Dennis I have a 911 for sale.

How bout takin a look at it?

T.S.

Tin, Tournement V17 and most will always have tin, no glass shall pass.

mini,

That is awesome... Hey we were just in chat for the last few hours, you should have come on in...

Bob G.

Mini and Jack - That's slicker that snot!!

TIN and it's PAID for!!!
procrappie.jpg

You sport a grin

when you ride in tin

when ya ride in glass

ya get 'roids on your ***

hey, all those pics above are great!

seeing those boats all shined up, sitting there with green leaves on the trees, green grass.....blue sky... arrgh...c'mon spring!

I won't debate tin and glass except to say...

It was paid for at delivery!!! Notice that it didn't have the registration stickers on it yet and I had it out twice when the pic was taken!

Bob G.

P.S. I'd like to own one of each to cover all bases!!!
Nitro%20185%20Sport.jpg

Not as pretty as the rest, but GLASS and paid for. And it's replacement is much purtier!
Kiss%20This.jpg

Here's mine. Oh how I long for the warm weather!
Tournament, at Harwich.jpg

Course if I was gonna buy a glass boat it would have to be this one...
bassssssboaaaaat.jpg

That Champion would be awesome!! Hey Rob, if you want to me net your fish, I'll need advance notice to get to the other end!!!

Bob G.

I would put a golf caddy cart on it, to get around! Hope that's a V-Max 350 on the back there! LOL If not, that bad boy ain't getting on plane! LOL laugh Greg, but we all know you want a glass rig, even if it is "stretched" a little!

Tin!

(Glass is for cruisin', girl watchin' and waterskin'...And, okay, I wouldn't mind owning a 26-foot fiberglass Sea Ray just for cruising around.)
MOsTV18SE.jpg

It is eh? I'll be sure to count the # of tin vs glass at this years BFL AND Everstarts on Champlain. Bound to be more tin right???? LOL Not! Tin is fine for little water! LOL Here we go AGAIN!

Hey guy thanks for all of the response i still think glass is fast....

T.S.

Glass MAY be fast, but we're talking fishing here!! I like Mo's "Glass is for cruisin', girl watchin' and waterskin'" Though I cruse, girl watch and tube/kneeboard behind my Tin so there!!! Now if we're talking saltwater bay/offshore boats i'll lean toward 'glass. Give me a 21ft shallow draft bay boat with a 200hp Saltwater Merc and let me at those bad boys!!! Help, i'm felling the pull of the Dark Side!!!! aaarrrggghhhhh

Lol Trep Man

Im so ready to wet a line. Ice Fishin just dont do it for me. The ice kinda takes away from the topwater bite. But i really dont have to worry bout the ice cause a week from today i will be fishin on lake Toho in sunny Fla.in a brand new ranger.

T.S.

Ok Nitro640 and Toxic,

You had to go and add the tow vehicle to!!! So here is my rig! 2002 Chevrolet 1500HD, 6.0L, 300hp, 360ft-lbs.

Bob G.

P6190613A.jpg

Tin here....with optional lounge chair!! :)

AND proof that TIN catches them bassus LOL!
5-13.jpg

Mo... That Ford Truck proves you are a man of Class, Style and Good sense... What more can we say..

Tin above somewhere in this post and (as a friend in high school used to call them) Trep's Tow Vehicle - the Urban Lamborgini!!!!

Oh anyone want a GREAT deal on a sweet house (hot tub included) in North Georgia just let me know, she goes on sale on Friday!
wagon.jpg

Tin is in fellas...

I just wish the green grass and leaves were!!!

az
boat%20and%20flag.JPG

As if any other kind of boat mattered! Tin of course.
IM000055.jpg

oooooooooooooo this conversation never gets old........

But lets find out which catches more bassus (or lies) during this up coming season Tin or the Glass.

T.S.

Russ - How big's that Merc hanging off that SWEET Tundra Dual Console??

Tox,

Jeff (Magna 19) and I think we have the best hull that Tracker ever made for big water... So PT Boat is a fine comparison with me...

I have Glass!!!! but I did like my tin boat when I fished small waters.

Adam,

Nice boat. Those are the colors my daughter picked out on Tracker's "build a boat". I told her to save her money!!

Bob G.

Rush - All I can say is WOW!!! Sweet looking FAST Tin Rig!!! Tracker's site says WOT at 55-57mph, how fast have you got her up to ??

I just got a hand held GPS for Christmas and had the boat out on the river only once since then on Superbowl Sunday. 51.9 mph at 3500' elevation with my 19" Laser II. I also have a 21" Laser II that I'm sure I'll get in the mid 50s with. Keep in mind that for every 1000 feet in elevation you loose 4% power. At sea level I'm sure she would run faster.

Latest posts

Back