Get Well Message for Craig Roberts

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Hey NTOWS Friends,...let's all send a GET WELL wish to our Parts and Service Guru at the Aurburn Hills Dealership.

Craig has a health issue that needs some attention and hopefully with our collective thoughts and prayers, he'll be back on his feet in no time!! Until then,..his lovely wife Kathy is running the show and keeping the ship on course, while Craig hangs out at home with the TV remote!

Let's all pray that the batteries in the remote don't die and that Craig is back up and on his feet (instead of under Kathy's) in no time!! We're thinking of you BIG DOG,..hang in there and GET WELL soon!! :D

Mac

Get well Craig. Even though it was not a sale for him, he helped me with my carpet color last year when I built my deck extension for my P/T 185. I've never forgotten all the help he gave me and his politeness.

Steve

You take care of yourself, Craig..... And let Kathy keep you well supplied with cookies! :)

me!

Get Well Craig...Thats an Order......JR

Wishing you a speedy recovery! Don't let Kethy do ALL the work!

Barb::wacko:

Here's hoping you'll be playing the violin again in no time!

Rich D

Craig, whatever you do, DON'T WATCH THE SOAP OPERAS. No matter how stupid they look they will suck you in and you will become a slave to them. Stay on Sportscenter...it's eaiser to sleep to.

Get Well Soon.

Harpo

Get well soon buddy...I missed ya the other day when I stopped in the service center..it's just not the same with half of the dynamic duo missin. Kathy told me what was up, hope everything works out fer ya and your back soon..

Craig...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers... Take care of yourself and do as you are told... Its good practice for being married!

Greg, get well soon and then buy Kathy a great big gift for taking care of you. :p

Get well soon, we need a trip to St. Clair with you in it. (in the trip I mean, not in St. Clair...although I bet you'd put up a good fight)LOL

Gene

Get well soon, Craig.

Call me when you're up to it...we're organizing a Camp Neeley Shoot-Out Weekend over on the GunsandBullets board.

Criag - Get well my friend!

Kathy - Keep backing those AMAZING cookies, and he'll get better in a second!

Get well Craig,hope to have ya' back soon.

If there are a surplus of Kathy's cookies while you are laid up,I would gladly lend a belly to help a fella out'.

Steve

Thanks for the well wishes guys. Dr. has ordered me off work due to an abnormal EKG. I'm scheduled for a stress test next Tuesday, and we'll go from there. Between the move and the start of the busy season, taking care of me took a back seat, and now I'm paying the price. So, my lovely wife's cookies are out for now. She's learning how to adapt her recipie to use Splenda so they're better for both of us.LOL!!! Thanks again. I'll keep you posted. This really is the best community on the net!

Craig

Craig, we want ..no we need you to get well soon. splenda is a really great thing considering it's sugar to begin with! Ijust talked to Kathy a week ago she seems to be holding the fort down just fine.:p

May God grant you the strength you'll need to overcome .

MARK

Well wishes from N. GA headed out to you Craig!! Hope you're out and about real soon.

Get well soon! The crappie will biting shortly!

Mini

Craig,

Call me Moday eve for possible tuesday fishing. Call Mac for my cell if you dont have it.

Mini

Craig and Mini,

My boat is on Ken's hoist. Why don't you guys take it out and see if the bass are fanning beds yet?

Marke

Latest posts

Back