"FLY EAGLES FLY"

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick De Marzio2

Reaction score
What a game!!. The wife and I were at the game. You better find a new coach for Green Bay. Super Bowl here we come!!!

Nick,

Congratulations on the victory. I imagine that you really enjoyed it. Hope that you do, because your ride will once again end at the NFC Championship.

I was certain, before the weekend, that the Rams were going to beat the Panthers (I live in the Charlotte area - and have been following them closely all year). I never thought that they really had a chance to get to the Big Game this year.

After watching the Panthers on Saturday, and then the Eagles/Packers game on Sunday, I was convinced of the following. The Panthers have better coaching than the Packers; a better offense/defense and special teams than the Packers - a far better team than the Packers. Much better.

I believe that Delhomme and Company, backed up by the best Defensive line in the NFL, will beat Philly on Sunday night. They've already extracted revenge on one NFC East Opponent this playoff, they will now extract revenge on number 2.

Tex

Nick,

Well being a cheese head I kind of have to aggree with you. Something needs to change. To think we gave the game to you twice this year is hard to swallow. But stuff happens. Texas has a good point, your Eagles will be dismantled and defeathered at home by the Carolina.

SingleShot

Eagles...UGHHHH, ARGHHH. Can't believe Green Bay lost that one! I really like Favre, but what was that last throw all about....and also 4th and 26 and defense can't hold 'em?

Guess my only interest now is with the Colts. Other than that I'm looking foward to NASCAR!!!

I know that pack got beat but sometimes after sacking a QB 8 or 9 times you feel sorry for the guy and try to make it up to him so his whole line won't be fired and let them win. It is really hard to look at the 1st qt. and see the pack with over a 100 yds on the ground and the other team forgot to come to the game. I think the pack did a pretty good job of letting them have the game. We've had our super bowl victory's. I forget, how many have the eagles won. Let's see your hoopla at the end of the superbowl.

the old marine from wisconsin. semper fi

There is a lot of "4th and 26" hoopla here but it has to be the Eagles year to "Get" to the Super Bowl beacause everything seems to be going their way and somehow keep pulling out a "W". I believe they will beat Carolina and get crushed by New England. I can recall their first meeting with New England beacause we were at the game (4 sons and I) and it was over in the first quarter and the sons disappeared for the rest of the game and I was watching the game by myself. Late in the 4th quarter I went looking for them, didn't have far to go--the first bar nearest the entrance. We were in the club suites, game outside--inside bars and TVs. I was the designated driver!!!!!

If you buy into the 'everything is going there way' stuff, then you could make a better case for Carolina than for Philadelphia.

As they say, it is very difficult to beat a team the second time around. You got away with a win earlier in the year when our Kicker couldn't find the uprights with a troop of scouts and a map. You are about to join the Dolphins (Marino led) as being almost a shoo-in to get to the Championship Game, but not the Super Bowl.

With the injuries that the Eagles have, you will be watching from home, again.

Carolina 24 Eagles 17

Tex

Latest posts

Back