Fishing stuff for hunting stuff ???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
I have some extra fishing equipment - rods, reels, etc... Some stuff is New In Box, some New in rod wrapper plastic, etc... All top quality equipment.

I'm looking for "hunting equipment", and I'll leave it at that. Don't want to violate any board rules, as some boards have rules against asking for "those types of things". :D

If you think you understand what I'm looking for, and would like to discuss the trade offers further, please email me and I'll be happy to discuss via email.

All the best,

Glenn

Glenn - I trade ya my circa 1987 Powerline Co2 powered BB/Pelet gun for all your fishing stuff!! LOL

Dude! Is it the super-duper plastic stocked version? If it is, you have a deal! :lol:

Thanks Trep. I appreciate the "offer". :p

All the best,

Glenn

Its the "faux" wood plastic stock version!!! LOL Heck my 'gun' collection increased 300% last December when the kids got BB guns (Red Ryder and Buck) for Hannukah!! LOL

Glenn, the rules are spelled out on the home page. There are only three of them. None of them suggests any kind of limit on "hunting equipment" discussions.

So, discuss away!

What are you looking for?

By the way, I need a 10/22 if anyone has one they care to part with. I've got some good trade fodder at the moment, including an 870 Super Mag, and a Yugo SKS. Preference to my Georgia brothers, in order to avoid paperwork and transfer hassles.

Rich - You have a Yugo? man I thought you only drove higher quality vehicles!! I don't think your Yugo would even tow a jet ski, let alone the Fisher!!! :lol::lol::cool:

Trep...I have TWO Yugos.

When one's broken, I drive the other. :)

Rich,

Thank you! I just wanted to ensure I wasn't going to get in trouble for doing so! Thanks!

I'm looking for:

Ruger 10/22

Ruger MK 2 or MK 3 pistol

Most any brand of 22 magnum rifle - bolt action

Youth Cricket .22 - boys colors

And most important - a .243 rifle - preferably bolt action, but others considered.

What I have to trade:

Pflueger Summit reels - NIB

Pflueger Asaro reels - NIB

All Star Team All Star rods - New in wrapper

All Star Platinum rods - New in wrapper

I also have a few other rods - like new, but not in wrapper, including a few Ugly Stik Lites / regular US's.

Let me know if you would like to do some trading and I can throw together nice combo(s) of your choosing.

All the best,

Glenn

Thanks Rich. He has a "Do not contact me if you are not a Georgia resident..." disclaimer. He's specifically wanting a F2F transaction. Too bad too - I'd take that one off his hands. Nice wood stock, etc...

All the best,

Glenn

Give me a call at the store today after noon....248-666-7799

I may be able to help you out with a .243 and a Cricket.

Those crickets by your coffee pot,...y'know,..the one's in that blue tub??!!...They REEK!!!!:eek::rolleyes:

Ken - Is that "Cricket" the Noisy Cricket Will Smith used in the first Men In Black movie??? LOL:p

Ken,

Didn't see this until tonight. I'll call you tomorrow if that is ok. My parents came over for a visit, so I haven't been on the computer most of the day today. Looking forward to speaking with you.

All the best,

Glenn

Ken,

Time flew by today... spending time with my parents before they leave tomorrow. Didn't get to call you until just now (7:30pm - Central time). The phone just rang - no answering machine picked up or anything, so I figured I'd leave the message here. I'll try to call you tomorrow.

All the best,

Glenn

Called today - the guy said you weren't in. I left a message with him.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back