Finally made it!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar Gilbert

Reaction score
I logged in my number 1000 bass for this season which started April 1. Wonder how many miles of line I have reeled in so far!

Lamar,

i think you should go 5k this year. its only July and you hit the 1000 mark.

If you fish every day from today till ice in, you should be able to get t it done!

GregD

Congrats on the 1000 fish.

Lamar is the Grand Poobah of all things scaley!! That beard,...that 'gar sticking out of the beard,.....super toad in hand....a wife who likes to fish too....it's heaven man!!:wub:

I am amazed each year with lamar, and DUDE does it without the benefit of 365 days fishing like us - WAY TO GO!!

That's 193 days this year (to date) - which means that he AVERAGED 5.18 per day (if Lamar could actually fish every day).

That is simply someone dedicated to the sport, and pretty darned good at it also. :) :) :)

Tex

Tex......the season opened here April 1. My log shows 85 trips since then. Makes a better average. Water is up to 80+ here now and catching is really slow, but I keep on trying.

Way to go!

And don't forget to mention the average size of the fish earlier in the year was in the 3lb range! :cool:

Back