Finally got the boat out.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatrap

Reaction score
Finally got the Tundra(tuna boat) out of the pole shed. For once it wasn't raining or snowing or both and the temps were acceptable. Put in on the local cess pool. Lake Manawa. And tried everything out. It all works so this Thursday we're headed to Pierre South Dakota to visit my son and hopefully catch a few walleyes. This will give my pistols a little rest. I will post pictures if anything of note happens.
fatrap

Cool, can't wait to see some fishing pics. My fishing got put on hold. I was suppose to be in Alabama this week fishing with the brother but got admitted to Murfreesboro VA. Lungs full of fluid and couldn't breathe and for the first time ever anyone has ever said congestive heart failure. Got admitted Friday afternoon and just got home a few minutes ago. Man I'm glad to be home. Suppose to rest this week ;) So hoping to go fishing week after that

Dang Charles, take care of yourself and REST!!!

Started the process of relocating back to Indiana so my fishing is probably done for this year. Going to be somewhere in the Plainfield area (west of Indy). Suppose to start on July 1st but all depends on getting projects complete and approved here in Charlotte.

Rick

Carlos and I head for St Clair next Wednesday. Late winter is going to make it interesting. Water is still ccccccold. Nonetheless, we'll figure them out as usual!!

Latest posts

Back