Finally a warm day!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Droke

Reaction score
Can you believe it? It was 65 with sunshine and no wind today. I should have went out fishing but took advantage to do some upgrades to the nitro 170dc. Installed a livewell timer, ram gps mount for my handheld and put a recessed tray up front for the trolling motor pedal. I think that thing will save the old back, at least I hope so. In the process now of installing an air pump for the livewell and a front deck extension. I would like some sort of rod box system to organize and be able to use the rod boxes for rod storage. The 170 is short up front so its hard to store rods over 6' in the boxes. Any ideas on the rod storage are welcome. Looks like tomorrow is going to be nice and warm, guess I better enjoy it while it lasts. Weatherman is calling for snow Tuesday night and Wednesday.:(

We had a record high of 72 here Friday, supposed to have a high of 11 here on Monday:eek: Chris F.

That crazy weather! Well at least with each passing day we are getting closer to spring. Hang in there and dont't FREEZE!

Yep a warm day here too 25* no wind & sunshine :wacko: Can't wait for spring :wacko:

Latest posts

Back