Filling Fuel Tank

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'03 PC 175

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with putting fuel in their boat. Maybe I just haven't figured it out yet but there seems to be an issue with the venting of my filler tube. Has anyone else had the same problem. 2003 ProCrappie 175.

Made sure the vent tube hose doesn’t have a low spot. You may need to zip tie it up in the middle so fuel doesn’t slash into hose cutting off air flow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used to own a 2004 Targa 17. The only successful way to get the tank full and keep the gas station fuel pump from kicking off constantly was to unhook trailer from hitch & lower the bow, fuel, rehook to hitch. Was a real pain in the butt. I was told to look into rerouting the vent line, but sold the rig before I went thru all that effort. Hated to sell the rig, but physical disabilities made downsizing the wisest option. I really miss that boat

Same problem with my 160 TF. The fill hole is just large enough to get the gas pump nozzle in. Then when it gets full it spews out.

Latest posts

Back