Figures.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barb Baggott

Reaction score
Hello all!!

Took the boat out this weekend and noticed that the gas gauge and the RPM gauge weren't working.:( I have a 2001 PT165. Looked at what I could see under the dash and the wires look like they are all connected. Anyone know of a quick way to figure out what's causing this? Seems like these two problems are related.:blink:

Let me know and thanks for the help!

Barb

Give the boat to Staci for a weekend, and she'll fix it!!!

yea she will lose the key so u won't know the other stuff don't work....BWAAAAAA

Thanks me! Appreciate the help, but I'm pretty booked. Anyway, does anyone know if these have fuses and where they might be located? Seems strange that they both went out together.:(

Thanks again!

Barb

Check and see if they share a common ground? If it were a fuse I would think non of the gauges would work (except the speedo and water pressure). So I guess my question is what gauges does your boat have? The fuses on my older Tracker were on a panel mounted next to where the drivers right leg should be while driving? But it was an 88?:unsure:

BF

Thanks Bruce! The only other gauge I have is RPM gauge and that works. Will check under the dash and yes all the wires are under the dash by my right leg.

Again thanks!

Barb

Latest posts

Back