FATTRAP BPS info

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Man

Reaction score
FATTRAP awhile ago you responded to a forum question, suggesting that the question asker to ask their local BPS saleman to do a store transfer if they needed something that their local store did not have. Well I have a question on this transfer procedure. In the current BPS spring sale flyer there are slightly different items listed depending upon store/region location. Example the Toledo, Ohio store (also Denver store) flyer lists a walleye angler rod at 30% off. But in my Alabama store flyer it does not list that item. Can I get a store transfer and get the 30% off? Are there shipping charges?

Dennis

This might depend on the way the General Manager runs his store but at ours if it's availabale at another store most the time we can get it shipped to ours. Sometimes if the quanities are limited the store that recieves the request will refuse to send it. Generally for example if I wanted a Walleye Signature Jigging rod and Denver has three and we had none, the associate calls the Denver store and says something like "hey you have three of these can you put one on the truck and send it this way? I have a customer who wants one." At our store the associated who gets the call goes and takes the rod and gives it to a person in the stock room who puts it in a tube then ships it by our truck to the recieving dept and possibly associate who sold the rod's name on it. It's the deleted from our inventory and added to there's. There are no extra shipping charges and your name is put on the item and held for several days until you pick it up. The customer is called and told that the item has arrived,

NOW if its a catalog only item, and this happens sometime, it MIGHT not be available to the stores and you have to order it from the catalog.

I've had duck calls, dog collars, scopes even guns sent both ways although guns are a differnt matter. The most it takes is about 9 days but usually a lot less time.

At my store no effort is spared to make the customer satisfied are GM is very serious about that.

fatrap

I'll just back up everything Fatrap said. Our store gets requests and makes requests several times a week.

And, to answer the question of shipping charges: NO charge for picking it up at the store you need it sent to.

Thanks Fattrap and Firedog978. It's good to know there is business out there like BPS who is customer orientated.

Latest posts

Back