F.O.M. Tourney - NJ South Division

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JIM SHINN

Reaction score
This is my first year as tournament director for Fishers of Men. I'm the tournament director for the NJ South Division. We held our very first tournament on the Salem Canal in Carney's Point, NJ with 10 boats for our first tourney. The canal begins at the foot of the Delaware Memorial Bridge and is about 6 to 7 miles long with depths of 2 to 9 feet of water.

Weather conditions were 61 degrees & cloudy at takeoff safe light and by weigh-in it was in the mid-40's - rain & wind that brought in each angler soak & wet and and not to mention freezing.

1st - Piccolo/Steiner 10.19 lbs. $600.00

2nd - Wenzel/Wenzel 8.11 lbs. $300.00 (husband/wife team)

3rd - McErlain - Gardner 8.00 lbs.

4th - kelley-Gartner 5.55 lbs.

5th - Huffman-Huffman 5.35 lbs.

6th - Luce-Jones 1.94 lbs.

7th - Guerry-Krane 1.61 lbs. (Guerry won a Kister Graphite Plus Baitcast of his choice - Approx. $130.00)

8th - Patrick-Kowaleski 1.16 lbs

tied for 9th were Milchanowski-Milchanowski & Martes (fished by himself). Note: Milchanowski had a fish and released it due to leaving early because of the conditions.

1st Big Bass - 4.46 lbs McErlain-Gardner $60.00

2nd Big Bass - Kelley-Gartner $40.00

1st Place Bonus Bucks - Piccolo-Steiner $50.00

2nd Place Bonus Bucks - Kelley-Gartner $30.00

3rd Place Bonus Bucks - Patrick-Kowaleski $20.00

I want to thank everyone for their participation. Almost everyone except for Guerry came in without a problem. Weigh-in went smoothly.

PICCOLO-STEINER.JPG

WENZEL-WENZEL.JPG

MCERLAIN-GARNDER.JPG

BIG FISH MCERLAIN-GARDNER.JPG

I fish the Kentucky North division. We managed 5th with a 3 1/2lber on a cold and snowy day on a tough lake March 25th. I missed a fish I think may have fit in the lower slot limit that may have cost us 200 but that is fishing. Nice pictures. I need to get on our director for some pictures. Clark

Back