Emergency room visit t

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Jordan

Reaction score
Most embarising fish injury I've ever had. See if you can top this

Was fishing a local pond from shore because my 150hp motor is being repaired

I cast out a 4" ring worm with a slider 1/8 oz cone head 3/0 worm hook. You know the one with the built in sinker.

I hooked a log and tried to pull it free. I was using 10# test. I didn't have another hook on me and was determined to get back the slider head. Well the log started to move and I was working it slowly toward the shore. All of a suden, under great tension, the hook broke free. I felt it hit my chin and looked on the ground for the worm. That's when I touched my chin and found the lead head sticking out of my chin. I could not find the hook point and didn't know wheere it was since it such a big hook. I jump in the truck covering my face and head home. I cant get the hook out so The wife drives me to the emergency room.

4 hours later after xray's, the doctor are histerical. Several came over just to see it

because the've never seen anything like this before.

Hook broke about 1/4" after the r bend and twisted into a cork screw like device. 1/2" of steel had a turn and a half on it. It' literally screwed itself into my chin.

Several shot of novacaine and the docter unscrewed the slider head from my chin. No stiches but very embarrising.

WOW! Cooool! I thought it was wild one time when I missed the hookset on a topwater frog and came whistling back to bury the trailer hook into the middle of my bare chest (July heat). But I removed it myself. You got novacaine! And a whole operation and stuff. Like you see on ER! LOL

And morphine as to be able to keep fishing with hook lodged in face!

Of course you went back to fishing didn't you. LOL I wear sun glasses to somewhat protect my eyes but now I may get a chin strap also.

I appreciate your sense of humor on a wonderful (but painful) story. Hope you recover soon.

Bear

I have a bad habit of pulling my lure out of the water when trying to set the hook, too... Once, when I was about 10 or so, my dad and I were fishing for bluegill and stuff with joe flies.. Well, I wound up getting a nice little bass to run out and take a snap at it so I jerked the bait clean out of the water, whizzed it past me, and into the water on the other side of the boat. I got a little 'excited' when he hit, so my first split-second reaction was to do the exact move I'd just done, only in reverse (as in, pull it back out of the water behind me, whizz it past me again, and put it back in that little bass's face). I'd done this move before, so just as soon as it hit the water behind me, I snapped it back forward. This time, it didn't quite whizz past me.. I BURIED the hook in the upper part of the back of my right ear! Well past the barb, deep in the cartilage...... YOWSA! My dad cut the hook off far enough out to get a good grip, and we melted an ice cube or two on it until it was pretty numb.. He grabbed a pair of pliers and locked on to the hook, held my ear with his other hand, and gave that hook a good yank. POP! Came out clean, and we fished the rest of the day! =) Heck, it never even got infected!!

Yoiu can all take this on "faith alone"... I can top that "embarassing moment in spades"... But am too embarassed! Dave, I know EXACTLY how you felt as the medicos hovered around laughing at your expense! Been there, done that and bought the T-shirt and hat!

Couldn't go back fishing because it was a quick trip and I didn't have another hook. I didn't hurt as much as it sounds. I tried to get oxicontent but the doctor would not write the perscription. I had my glasses anyways.

I was 530pm and I wanted that hook out before going to work on monday. Corona's would be a good substitute for morphine. My wife dug out my hockey helmet with the face cage for my next tournement this weekend

Reminds me of the time my father took me fishing as a kid

He had a new cream 3 hook prerigged worm on his spinning rod. He had just respooled the line. We were fishing from shore and a german shepard dog snuck up behind him. Well he tried to cast to a distance lilly pad but the worm never made it. the hook stuck in the dogs butt, Like I said he never saw the dog. My brother an I saw the whole thing and were laughing our asses off. The dog yelped and took off running and was peeling line off the drag untill he spooled the reel. He wanted his worm back but the dog was gone. A

Another time we we at opening day of trout season at the local brook. Some kid had a 3oz lead sinker and was casting it it to the brook. Well my father walked by this kid not knowing he was going to cast. Wack!, the 3 oz sinker hit him straight between the eyes. End of fishing trip

Yeah, well Scott, I was among friends when it happened... And, they laughed the loudest...and they keep re-telling the story every chance they get...

Tell us the story or I'm gonna blab out your Christian name!!!

I was fishin' many years ago with a Texas rigged worm, and I felt a strike,...took up the slack and set the hook like i was trying to pull a dinosaur out of a tar pit!!...The whole rig minus the worm came flyin right at me so fast i had NO time to duck, dodge, jump or dive!! That sucker hit my right square 'tween the eyes, right on the bridge of my sunglasses, with a CRACK that sounded like a .22!! The glasses broke right in half at that spot and the lanyard I had kept the 2 halves from flying off into the lake,.....my partner looked at me and laughed his arss off after he realized I wasn't hurt!! The 2 halves just dangled there off the lanyard down on my chest....if that sinker would've been 1/8 inch higher or lower, I would've been knocked out cold!!..LOL!!!...That was scary and hilarious at the same time!

Mac

All right...as "clinically" as I can....

This happened quite a few years ago...With three other guys, I own a cabin and some land on the Mississippi River in West Central Illinois...Three islands 15-200 acres, each, and 40+acres on the shore on the unprotected side of the levees, where the cabin sits on 14' stilts... Ajacent, in the river bottoms is some of the finest farmland in the world for row crops, corn and soybeans... It also is a fantastice "breeding ground" for white tailed deer...During the shotgun season, our neighbor obtained a "eradication permit" for deer and asked us to (as the permit read) take as many (permit said "unlimited") deer from his land as we could. We did (and donated them to the Illinois Veterans Home). In the process, one of the guys shot a small "spike buck". We "store" the deer inside an old elevated boat house by hanging the by the neck to cool...Which we did with this little "spike". We were going to drop the "eradication" deer at the veterans home and take our deer to a processor...So we wanted to load our deer into the pickup truck first and the "eradication deer", including this little spike, last...Problem was...the little spike was hanging from the rafters right at the door... So, I took him down and laid him on his back, feet up( he was pretty rigid), against the outside wall of the elevated boat house, on this narrow deck/porch. I then proceeded to take down our other deer and drag them to the edge of the deck to hand them to two guys to load into the pickup. I had pulled two or three deer past the little spike without incident...well, at the next attempt...I must have bumped the little spike and dislodged him because he rolled over away from the wall... The trajectory and the angle of his rigid head was perfect... He rolled over and one of his little 5-6" horns goes right through my boot and the webbing between the big and first toe on my right foot... It hurt like hell and bled profusely. End of chapter one.

My "friend" Bob volunteers to drive me into town (30 miles) so I can get a tetanus shot and stitches (which it obviuosly needed). The drive in uneventful. It really did hurt like hell. Ruined a good pair of boots, Justin Ropers! So I took some snake bite remedy along and self medicated a little.

At the emergency room (hospital where my sister works as the head of the surgical nursing unit, only one in town). I sorta limped up to the desk where a "certified blue hair volunteer" asks if she can help. I state, clearly, that I need a tetanus shot, a wound cleaned and dressed, and maybe one or two stitches. She asks; "what happened". I replied; "something fell on it". She asks; "what". I reply, "what difference does that make." At that moment my friend who has parked his car is now entering the waiting room, where only 6-8 people are sitting reading or watching television...It's a slow Sunday morning.... Her answer; "I have to know to fill out the form"... Obviously I do not want to divulge this tidbit of information. So, I state a "deer antler fell on my foot"...leaving out that it was attached to a whole dead deer. My friend, however has arrived at the counter...aware of the last verbal exchange...and adds in a loud voice; "yeah, a dead deer gored him...some kinda of sick revenge...huh! Every person in the room, stops what they are doing and looks at us (me). This small group of people includes a grandmother and a father (who I had not recognized as prominent members of my father and mothers chuch, who did rtecognize me...went to school with the father) and a passing nurse who says; "say, aren't you Joanne Meyer's brother...what are you doing here?" To which the certified blue hair responds; he just got gored in the foot by a dead deer...aint that the most ridculous thing you ever heard"...in a voice loud enough to be heard all across the room and into the "doctor's lounge where two guysa are seated writing"...well not any more. The fri

Note to self:..."If hurt by Dead Bear while hunting next month,..DO NOT,...repeat, DO NOT, tell Blue Hairs in Hospital"...ahahahah

Mac

Great Story Greg!!...ahaaah

ROTFLMAO!!

hahahahaha

Remember Greg...

We're not laughing AT you...We're laughing WITH you...

az

"Gored by a Dead Deer"!

My jaws hurt!

I would NEVER have told that story, Greg!

It is WAY too embarrassing!

So, guys..... Any time we want to get to Greg.....

Oh, By the way...A so called "friend" had the horns of that little spike mounted...with a bandaid wrapped around one horn...and gave the mount to me! He's as nice as you guys. Oh, and thanks Sott, I knew if anyone was going to be kind and understanding and sympathetic I could count on you and Rob, and Ken, and Mo, and Mac, And Andy, and alll the rest of my "friends" here. Thanks guys, it's catharthic telling it!

Honestly, Greg..... THANKS! That is one of the best stories I have ever heard!

Out of sheer teenage stupidity, I chopped off the tips of two fingers when I was eighteen. I learned that anything is possible, even being gored by a dead deer.

When my wife talks about me to others, she usually finds a way to bring up the number of emergency rooms I've been in. I've been a paying patron of hospitals in Alaska, Louisiana, Nebraska, Colorado, and Missouri. I've gotten so good at painlessly taking stitches out of myself, I offer my services for free to others.

Still, Greg, that is one HILARIOUS story. It would make for a good scene in an episode of "Scrubs" or "ER".

Oh, and beautifully crafted as a written tale as well. Very nice.

If he wasn't famous and so busy, maybe Mac could work Greg's story into a cartoon!

I'm sure he could do the story justice...

hahaha

az

Damm! Greg, No wonder you didn't want to tell that. All I can say is good thing it was your foot and not any private parts

Greg - You the MAN!!! Great story, even better 'cause it's true!!! And i'm with my tag-team-WWF partner on this one, i'm laughing AT you!!

We LOVE YOU MAN!!

Boys and Girls....

I had hoped to achieve notoriety around here, if at all, with a big bass. I truly wish it were a story that I could READ...not write. Mo, I only wish I had been in some other state...not in my family's home town. All of those people showing up was painful.

Trust me Andy,..I sure had some visuals goin' when I was readin' it too!!! LOL...

Okay. Since we are telling embarassing stories. . .

I'll put it here, but believe me, it's even better with the hand jestures and such that have come to be part of it.

Just after leaving college, and returning to Houston to work, myself and roomate get invited to spend the weekend at the lake with a 'wannabe' girlfriend of mine, and her father. This was not a fishing expedition, but rather a beer drinking and partying foray.

Most of the weekend was spent enjoying the outdoors, drinking beer, riding around in the boat (about an 18-20 ft 'ski' boat). On Sunday afternoon, my girlfriends father asked if we (Mike and I) could assist him in putting the boat back on the trailer. Right here, is where I explain that this is absoultely the first time that either my friend or myself has ever done this - loading a boat on a trailer). We of course agree, and decide on assigned duties. Mike (friend), gets to drive the car/trailer into place. Girlfriends drunk father gets to drive the boat - of course. What that leaves me to do is help navigate and 'assist' in any way possible. Mike and I both have on our bathing suits, tee shirts, and of course no shoes.

After the trailer gets put into the water, we start approaching the ramp slowly. The person driving the boat suggests that I sit on the bow, and when time comes, jump off and help walk in the bow of the boat. Several important things to know here is that I tend to run on the heavy side. Me and Trep standing side by side somewhat look like Laurel and Hardy. You can obviously guess which is which! Also, I have on a brand new bathing suit, that fits somewhat loosely, and is made out of some type of indestructable material.

I take my position on the bow, sitting, awaiting instructions. Mike is standing beside the trailer - waiting on us. My 'girlfriend to be', is sitting in a lawn chair watching.

We get close to the trailer, and her Dad tells me to jump off, and guide 'her' in. Have you seen the pictures of the hunters returning from the hunt with the deer strapped onto the hood? Well, my brand new loose fitting bathing suit hung on one of the tie downs. I obviously 'hung', but the problem was my head was going south towards the water. I grabbed on the way down and managed to hold on to a front rail. Unfortunately, I was stuck - breached across the bow of the boat. My girlfriend stands up screaming and pointing. Mike is laying on the ground next to the trailer laughing and pointing for he has never seen anything like this. I'm now dangling there, in obvious pain (you know the reason why), needing help.

Of course the boat jockey, is now making circles in the water, trying to find me. He thinks that I've gone under. I finally get Mike's attention, and he comes out to the boat - all the while still laughing like he just came from Comedy Central. He climbs up on the boat, and tries to lift/pry my bathing suit off the hook. No good. I'm screaming at him to get a knife and cut the suit.

Mike finally gets the suit cut, I drop off the bow, and we get the boat loaded. We then realize that Mike just about tore off a toe on a sharp rock, and the boat jockey calmy asks me - "Just where were you when we were loading the boat on the trailer. You were supposed to help."

Whenever we get back together, this story is always on the list to be told. And no, I don't speak in a high squeaky voice, but it's not a deep voice either.

I think there is a market here for velcro/tear away bathing suits... Be like Sospenders... A safety thing. Ouch! Whiule I was in pain at no time was my future pursuit of happiness at risk.

PS> Driving and boating apparently don't mix if before driving you had commenced drinking!

OK i'll share my 2 worst ones, 'cause neither is very long:

1. Beka had a BRAND new Chevy S10 Extended cab with the 4.3V-6 back in the early '90's when I took up fishing. Houston had a real crime problem back then and everyone (including the news) told you to lock the doors as soon as you get in/out of your car (this was before every car/truck came with remote door openers). So we go bay fishing in Galveston and catch a mess of fish, I back the truck in, go put the boat on the trailer and then realize - Yes i've locked the keys IN the truck and she is RUNNING on the ramp on a busy saturday afternoon! Luckily I had not slammed the door completely and an hour later (and a 1/2 tank of gas) I managed to get the door opened! Never lived that one down at the ramp or with Beka.

2. This one I could keep a secret as I was the only one that saw it, but it's a good one. First time fishing the Chatahoochie river in my old John boat (with trolling motor) I had to pee real bad, so I was fishing a cove off the river with the trolling motor down. I took my foot off the trolling motor peddle, unzipped and started to pee off the front of the boat, well as the boat was still moving and I left the trolling motor down, the trolling motor caught the ground as it came up stopping the boat short in an instant and off I go into the 50 degree water with my pants around my ankles!!!

I am crying over here. The pictures in my head are so funny. I have a quick hunting story as well. This is about my brother (I don't hunt). He and his 12 year old son are out in the woods hunting for deer. The son sees one and takes a shot. It's a hit but the deer was in thick brush. They follow the blood til the finally find the deer. It is lying on a hillside with a stream below and is apparently dead. My brother goes to grab the deer by the antlers to pull it to the top of the hill. As he lifts, the deer stands up!!! They both lose their balance and he rolls down the hillside into the stream. At this point, he is still holding on (so he wouldn't get "antlered" like Greg). Keep in mind that his son is watching allof this while at the top of the hill. Unfortunately, because the deer wasn't dead yet he had to stab it several times in the neck to kill it once and for all. He felt really bad to have done this in front of his son and they vowed never to tell mom how dad wrestled with a deer.

Jay

Well, the only story I've got so far...

One night, while fishing the "lights" on our home lake (Herrington in KY), was catching Hybrid white bass about every other cast with Crankbaits...

Will never forget the feeling of deciding to lip one, and then pulling back with 1 treble of the crank firmly hooked to my index finger, with the other treble still firmly hooked to the still very much active 4#+ fish.

Now comes the decision, which to unhook first, the finger or the fish? Naturally, you think the finger, cause it hurts... then you realize that you really need to get this squirming, slimy, 4# fish off, so that you can only deal with the 3/8 ounces instead of 4# + 3/8 ounces...

Few minutes later, seemed like an eternity, fish in the water, crankbait out of finger and bandaged, Mrs Sim asks me if I am ready to call it a night... my reply?

"No Way, not while I can still cast and crank... just get the net out of the box, k?"

:)

(BTW, Gored by a dead dear??? got to be a classic!!!!)

lol, that's what you said, the webbing between your toes! lol Maybe you meant the skin between your two toes? Great story.

I once told you guys that I had a ton of stories to tell about Rena, the lady I dated about 15 years ago.....

Fall turkey season was coming and Rena wanted to go..... Rena was only 5' and 100# so I had cut down the stock of an old 12 guage pump and fitted it with a big recoil pad..... We had gone out to test fire it and she4 had proven to deadly (to the turkeys) accurate! We even mamaged to find her a set of kid's camo clothing that would fit! She got a kick out of smeering her face with olive-drab makeup! She even practiced and perfected the "Yelp" with a mouth diaphragm! We were ready!!

We got to our hunting area in mid-day. She could never sit still for any length of time, so I positioned Rena at the top of the ridge and I went down to the bottom.....

About an hour later, two big tom's go flying over my head..... Five minutes go by and here comes Rena running down the hill..... "Scottie! Scottie!! Did you see them? Two big turkeys! Scottie! Scottie!! I could have shot one!!!"

I should have known better than to ask what had happened.....

"Well..... I had been sitting there..... And I had to pee..... So, I went over to the side of another tree, laid my shotgun on the ground and..... Just as I got my coveralls down to my ankles and squatted..... These turkeys walk up on me....."

Well Bill, "Quack"...yes..."quack"...I..."quack"...do... Kick a man while he's down...why don't ya!!!! LOL

A friend of mine was hunting birds one fall morning with his dawg.

They came up empty and so he puts his shotgun up on the easy-rider rifle rack in the back of his pick-up and takes off to find another spot to hunt.

On the way he passes a diner and figures this might be a good time to fuel the body.

He leaves the dawg in the truck and while he's eating a sandwich he here's this explosion.

The whole place empties out into the parking lot.

It turns out that the dawg was jumping around in the truck and hooked the trigger on the shotgun blowing a whole through the side of the cab.

As if that wasn't bad enough, he got so excited he crapped all over the front seat.

And of course he didn't settle down any so with all of his jumping around he pretty we painted the whole interior of the truck the same shade of brown.

Ok....nobody alive knows this because my uncle that witnessed it has passed away...

He took me on a fly-in fishing trip to Canada when I was 14. We were out on the lake on a hot August day, catching pike like you wouldn't believe. After a night of drinking his Colt 45's, I had the trots and we were 10 miles from the cabin, so we pull up to an island, and I just barely got my pants down and squatted over a log before I cut loose.

Anybody ever been to the north woods of Canada on a hot August day??? If so, you've encountered the horrendous creatures known as blackflies!!! A whole frikkin' swarm of 'em proceeded to attack my entire nether regions while I was squatted over that log. I got my pants up and lit out for the boat, after being bitten no less than a dozen times. We weren't due to fly out for two days, and the next morning, I was swelled up from front to back...tighter than a frogs arss, wasn't nothing gonna come out of there, no how no way and I still had the trots. Needless to say, it was the most uncomfortable 2 days of my life, and when they got me to the local clinic, I was never happier to see that nice nurse holding an enema and coming my way!!!

Amen, brother Scott. Amen.

Yowza. Itza wonder any of us are still alive.

Ken...

I'd have nightmare's if I were you... I mean I'm afraid of DEAD deer... You, you have to be afraid of living, flying, bugs... I bet a chill travels up your spine every time you see Buzz's name on a post!!!!

Ken - WAY Too much visualization going on while i'm eating dinner! I WILL remember this story next August while i'm in Canada in the boat!!!

I just re-read my own story..... That was a 20 guage Rena was shooting - I would NEVER put a 12 guage to the shoulder of such a tiny person.

Now THAT explains a LOT Ken! My image of you is forever changed! LOL

Why do I get the impression Ken should start using the handle "Rocketman"?

butt,...that's kinda close to "eminem"..LOL....Hey Ken, dye your hair blonde and cover your arms with Tracker/Nitro tattoos,..then write rap songs about spankin' toads and slappin' waves....you'll be rich and in court in no time!! HA

Yeah, and you get to date Pam Anderson and get the gift that keeps on giving! It's a trade off for sure, but you'll be famous! LOL

My dad and I were fishing Norris lake in TN one summer, just using little inline spinners and stuff... I was fishing from the back of the boat, casting ahead and pulling back down the bank. I got a nice hit and tried to set the hook by jerking my rod up and to my left, which basically aimed the now-completely-airborne bait right at my dad on the front of the boat. He never saw it coming.. It caught his hat and jerked it clean off his head!!! He looked up and around real quick, like "what the..???" He looked back at me, as if to ask me if I had seen what tried to steal his hat... Hehehehe.. He saw the look on my face and figured it out pretty quick. =)

Rob,..."Kid Rock" is hooked up with Pam...NOT Eminem!!Now get back to work you Pop music illiterate!!!...LOLOLOL

sorry dude,,.....like a 45 year old man knows ANYTHING about youth's music!! I just know Kid hangs out at the BPS store here and he'll bring her with him occasionally!!..The best part about that is,..the guys in the security room at the store go nuts with their "Zoom Features" on their camera's!!..ahah and there's a world of magic in that hollywood make-up! When she's not done up and infront of a camera,..well....two words come to mind,......"WAY Overated!"...but maybe it's just me!!....LOL

Mac

No, it's not just you...I've seen her there too, and she looks alot better on the screen.

I'm country fellas! Thru and thru. My mistake. Saw her on one of those tabloids at Wally world. I don't know Kid Rock, from eminem, from snickers! LOL They all suck in my book. Give me a fiddle, banjo, 6 string, steel, and a yodel.

You have just posted the "official" definition of music!

And black flies! Ha get it! Ha, black flies, Neeley's butt, swolen parts, ha, itch, enema haahahahahahahaaaa!

Somehow, I guessed that. With diet Dr. Pepper and strawberries? While tieing (sp?) lil pink boogers? I can see Scott now, flying (ha, neeley, ah never mind) down the highway in a huge Mack truck, blairing Beethoven over the speakers. Do they make booster seats for those trucks? LOL Sorry Scott, that one was easy.

This isn't a funny ER story, but it's related to boats.

Our "redneck bassboat (jon boat)" sits on a second-hand trailer, and we noticed that it sat too far back on the bunks. I offered shift the bow stop post farther forward.

After I loosened everything up and moved it forward, I was underneath the trailer tongue on a floor creeper with a box wrench in one had and a socket wrench in another, tightening the mounting bolts on the bow pad. I had the last nut good and snug and I was really cranking on the socket wrench, when it slipped off the nut. My hand and the butt of the steel handle on the socket wrench came back and smacked me really good on the right side of my upper lip.

I knew it wasn't good. I rolled out from under the boat and walked into the house. My wife was in the kitchen talking on the phone to a friend as I went past her. My two hands were cupped around my mouth until I got to the sink. When I leaned over and opened my hands, about a half cup of blood dropped into the sink.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I just shook my head from side to side.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" she asked?

I just nodded my head up and down.

RRREEEAAALLL calm, she said, "Becky? Um, yeah, Mark's hurt again and I'm going to take him to the hospital...Yeah....Yes, AGAIN...Okay, I'll call you when we get back."

In the ER, the attending nurse sat me in a chair and proceeded to run his gloved finger along my upper gums and teeth, oblivious to the cut in my upper lip that ran clean through front-to-back. I wanted to punch him when he then proceeded to pull at the two halves of my upper lip to determine the extent of the damage.

A little anesthetic, seventeen stitches, and some chuckles from my wife later, I was good to go. My upper lip stuck out about half way to the tip of my nose from the swelling. I looked like Frankenstein, so it was a good time to take a weeks vacation and wait for the swelling to go down. We went fishing, of course, because I had to try out my modifications to the trailer.

Now she talks about the time when I had three lips! Bottom, upper right and upper left. I could've blown air and the halves would've flapped and fluttered in the breeze!

Lesson learned: LET SOMEONE ELSE TIGHTEN LOOSE BOLTS!

I can see it now - Neeley Tushie, Black flies, Swolen parts - Yes Dr. I AM HAVING NIGHTMARES!!!

Rob -

Those "boosters" are called "Air Ride Seats".

"Yes", everyone can tell when I've been in a truck..... Seat is ALL the way forward so I can reach the pedals AND pumped/boosted as high as I can get it to see over the hoods yet still not have my legs dangling in thin air!

me!

Air ride seats huh? Do they make 'em for boats yet? Sounds like a back saver to me.

It sounds like those "Air Ride Seats" have a trim/tilt feature for folks like Scott. Sorta like a pro seat on a power pedestal. He doesn't actually SIT, he just leans back on it.

Hey Scott tell the folks at Volvo (who are at least on the car side now owned by Ford) to add those adjustable peddles that way you won't sit too close!!!

Everyone SING!!!

Ken's Butt roasting under an open fire, Blackflies bitting at his butt...

Latest posts

Back