Debate

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edward Lea.

Reaction score
How many are planning on watchiing the debate? I have been waiting for this for a long time. Too bad however but I think the house Republicans yesterday handed the election to Obama on a Silver Platter. So tonight instead of watching it for the debate it should have been ( to determeine the election) I will use it to count how many questions Obama uses to bash Bush. The only saving grace tonight is if McCain would look at Obama after he starts an answer with "Bush did this" and ask him who he is running against Bush and the past or McCain and the future. Damn the events of yesterday really took a lot of steam out of this debate. IMHO that is.:angry:

that is all fine, but how many times do we have to hear about "when I was prisoner" we already know the guy is a hero, but now he is just hoping for sympathy votes. tell us something we haven't heard yet.

I watched it. Pretty surprising given that McCain seemed to have an edge at the economy and Obama took him to task on foreign policy. You can definitely tell they both did their homework on their weak areas. The most surprising part was the publics reaction to the debate. 2 to 1 in favor of Obama!??? Wow, I thought it was pretty much a draw. Listening in on several conversations yesterday at a b-day party and around town, it seems that most people were turned off by McCain's bitter old man demeanor. He reminded me of Cheney, the only man with a lower approval rating than concress. He seemed like a bitter, arrogant little old man. Never once looked directly at Obama, just glared out of the corner of his eye with a scowl on his face.

What I'm really waiting for is the Palin/Biden debate, if they let it happen. If Katie shredded her, Biden is going to make her cry. Getting out my notepad to count how many times she has "to get back to us on that one.". LOL

Anyone hear the rumors that their getting her off the ticket? She's going to realize that her family needs her and drops out. Romney in. October surprise!!! They better! That woman is a 100% complete clueless moron!

Who ever is president will inherit the results of the bailout. Just like the current administration inherited choices made years before his first term.

I personaly get tired of accusing the current administration for all these issues when they both are part of it. Tell me what have they done, no what they say tety rea gonna do, because we all now that cannot be depended on.

OK, so someone else mentions a sympath vote, and you want to punch me in the mouth? Bring it on you old racist piece of Hillbilly ****!!!!! I'll will put a whoopin on ya! Remember, you went there, not me! Anytime you want, shoot me an e-mail and I'll gladly give you a time and place. You're a mentally sick racist Billy, nothing more.

Christ, I gave you a fair asessment of the debate as a draw and this is how you two reply? Either I say McCain won hands down, or I'm going to get beat up!??? Grow up!!!! Please!!!

If you can't handle the next president being BLACK, you better start packing now buddy, because your stong man gave the election to him!

:huh:

"you want to punch me in the mouth?"

Now Uncle Billy did you really say that? I do not think so.

;)

Not you UNK.... HIM. It's one thing to disagree, it's another to argue but to denegrate into name calling and threatning physical violence, is over the line in my opinion. He needs to go away now. If you read the thread Rich put up about the site a lot of people didn't like the political crap especially the rancor it has solicited.

TOXIC

PS...how did you get your post quoting my post ahead of mine????:lol:

PS...how did you get your post quoting my post ahead of mine????

I want you to know I spent all of fifteen minutes trying to figure that out Scott.:huh:

I think, think mind you and no remarks, that when I edited my post that is just the way it turned out? I should have said, "wouldn't you like to know, OoooooAHHHHHHHHooooooo".

Uncle Billy

Gents, let me remind you of the easy-to-follow posting rules. Right there on the home page. Please review them. Only three of them, not hard to remember.

The next person who threatens physical violence against another member will get a permanent ban, without warning.

Hey, just to change the subject a bit...

I'm working about four blocks from Washington University, where tonight's VP debate will take place. We've got Secret Service guys :cool: patroling the northern border of our campus (deeply wooded in one section), and our fieldhouse parking lot is where some security and emergency folks are staging. It's a bit creepy. In about an hour, the black helicopters will be circling overhead, so it's time for me to go home (before they come lookin' for me again! :D)

10/2/2008 16:53 ET

Home now. Tin foil hat on. Got to stop those mind-control waves from gettin to me. C-SPAN, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, PBS, AM, FM....They're floodin' the dial man!

Nice to see you escaped thier scanning technology. The foil hat's effectiveness is enhanced if you also wrap your feet in foil and drink beer directly from a large can such as a aluminum kegger.:D

Latest posts

Back