Congrats to Marke and Craig!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gone bye bye

Reaction score
For finishing the GNT Championship with the heaviest two day total of Largemouth and winning the $500.00 bounty!

Tournament was won with 41+ pounds of Lake Erie smallmouth.....I guess I didnt do as abad as I expected, just under 33 pounds and ninth place.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did this weekend (caught about 100 smallies in a two day tourney). Our big fish was a 4.84 that was dwarfed by the big 6.22 TOAD by the winning team.

Mini

Thanks Mini!

Craig and I had a blast. With our lack of St. Clair knowledge & experience, we decided to take a run at the smaller "Large mouth only" prize of $500. As it turns out, six other teams went for it as well and Craig and I came out on top with a two day total over 25 lbs. We also got Big Fish for largemouth at 3.95 lbs which got us a gift certificate to a local tackle shop.

We must have caught over 50 green fish this weekend. After only weighing in 10 fish all summer, it felt great to have couple 20 to 30 fish days and actually have the opportunity to not only catch a limit but also to cull fish.

My hands are raw and my whole body aches but at the same time....IT HURTS SO GOOD!!!

Marke

I'll ditto Tox's "WOW"!! WOW!! Cangrats Marke and Craig!!

Now, Marke..... Tell me you did it all with that old Garcias Mitchell 300! LOL!!

Are you guys allowed to buy tackle anywhere but BPS?

me!

Musta been the SoSpenders i lent Marke..they are loaded with Mojo!! Great job guys,...when Mini called me and told me you two won,..I was STOKED!!! I knew how bad you wanted it,..and needed it for the mental boost,..now it looks like we have two more people to beat next year....AARRGH!!!!

I'm proud of all of you!! You ROCK!!

Mac

Thanks Everyone!

That must be it Mac. I was wearing your XPS Rainsuit and Sospenders and the fish thought I was you...LOL

me! I wish it was old backwards Charlie but my Uncle has that reel now. I was fishing with him about before I came to MI and he has 2 of them. He was bumed out when one broke so I gave it to him. He was pretty excited and I'm sure I'll get it back some day (not too soon though I hope).

Marke

you to ROCK!!! And NOT out of a Ranger!!! LOL Mac!!

Very glad to hear this news guys! Especialy since i've not been on the water in 4 weeks and with the exception of Canada it's been dry. Just got the new van a hitch so hoping to hook a few in a week or so.

Marke and Mini - Enjoy the fruits of your labors - you guys ROCK!!!

Marke, Craig, Mini,

Great job guys!

Rich D

Thanks Trep and Rich D.

Mac, we did go Crappie fishing. I posted as Craig was pulling into the drive way. See Toxic's post titled "Thanks Mac".

Marke

Way to go guy's! Maybe you can share some of your secrets with the crowd at Bassmaster University! I see BPS tank time coming your way!!

Gene

Nice going guys.Was glad to here it.Good things do happen to good people!

Mark,

Mark, If you were here this past weekend....the lake was FLAT.....awesome weather!

Oh well, till the spring!

Mini

Latest posts

Back