brochure 2001 tracker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anyone have a brochure for 2001 tracker tournament v-18. I know it sounds crazy but my old man would love to have one since he has brochure for everything he owns as do I. Nice to have with all the paper work. We bought boat used from a guy from work and love it!! If someone has one could you email me and I can send a few dollars for your time. Thanks Steve--great site!!

Dont have that manual, but you can get it by calling Tracker.

Have you had or heard of any issues with your v-18? I have an eye on a 2009 with a 90 hp Merc 2-stroke. The dealer wants $13,9k.Dont know much about the model and less bout their value.

I have the manual--looking for the color brochure when your looking at buying a new car say. I think the only ones that had issues were the 99's and early 00's? We went from a original 79 bass tracker 40 HP merc 15 1/2 foot to a v-18 with a 90HP merc 4 stroke. Took awhile to get used to fishing out of such a bigger boat!

Hi Scuba, I have a 2002 brochure......that close enough? If so, drop me an email, it may be a few days till I get around to checking my email, so busy around here....if ya could use a 2002 brochure, drop me a line, put tracker in subject line.....

Latest posts

Back