Boat is at the dealer....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Took it to Cinci on Friday...I can only hope that Tracker fixes the cracked hull!

Crossing fingers here:(

Hope something good comes out of this... "WE" (NTOWS) are watchng and waiting with you.

Fingers crossed here too. Let us know how it works out.

I hope it works out and they do the right thing. I am looking at buying a new boat this year and Tracker/Nitro is at the top of the list. How they handle your situation will weigh heavily in my decision. Please keep us updated.

Tee, hope they fix it. There are alot of folks waiting for them to step up to the plate. We will see if they hit a homerun or strike out.

Bubby:angry:

I had a 2003 pro 175 with a cracked hull along where the bow meets in the middle of the boat. i took it to my dealer and they took pictures and then told me it would be fixed at no charge. the boat was shipped off and repaired with no cost to me at all. i was very pleased with the service by tracker!!

I think they are aware of how many folks are tracking this stuff. I just want it fixed..internal or extermal weld.

I mentioned to the dealer that I have NEVER heard of anyone's "external" welds breaking on their rigs..it's usually always the "internal" welds that break.

Hmmmmmm....and that's what is covered for only one year. Truth be known that the internals are more importanat in my book anyway..that determines the strength IMHO.

I know they are also aware of my escapades about 4 months ago when I had to have the keel rewelded (internal weld). Didn't work with the dealer on that...just called Customer Relations and they just flat out said, "you on your own"!

The same guy that welded the outside sure ain't the same one who welded the outside. The inside welds are terrible. Wonder how many out there are just like it? I would bet more than you could imagine. I KNOW of quite a few myself:(

I know if they don't make it right, I'm changing the "T" in Tracker to a "C" and drive around with my Cracker Boat!;)

TEE,

bad news buddy the dealership manager there who is a great guy and practicaly helped found tracker boats. (bob hedburg) has been let go by bass pro "probaly because he knew to much" any way i'm sure bob would have helped you but now your best chance is to ***** up the corp ladder all the way to jim haggle(bass pro c.e.o.) or wayne stokes ( tracker boats corp director)

wish you luck :unsure:

Your right Joe...I called Mike at the dealership Saturday because they hadn't called back to me and get the impression that anything over 5 years old..may be SOL:(

They're still moving foward but, this may be my dime AGAIN!:angry:

Please read my new thread " Tin Thickness..".

Latest posts

Back